Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a bit skeptical at first, but I had a strong feeling it would be a mistake to pass on this...

So, I ran out to Best Buy and bought the movie to see what all the fuss was about and I LOVED THIS FILM! thank goodness I saw the light, but not only that, @Agent_DVD sent me a reminder otherwise I would have missed it.

I got really lucky, and I am very thankful I managed to get one. I will cherish it for sure!
image.jpg

I totally agree like 5 minutes or something, similar to when you book seats at the cinema. Problem is though you'll only get people saying the exact opposite, how it isn't fair locking baskets etc.
I know right? These humans can never be pleased, can they? One way or another someones got something to complain about ;):p
If you think this is an issue, imagine trying to convince ~7 billion people that we don't exist :whistle: :coffee:

Reactions: ty233
It was gone by 11:01. A minute or less.

And you have to click "agree" to SteelArchive terms and conditions otherwise it won't let you check out
THAT was the error. I didn't see that check box. That was NOT there when I ordered a steelbook 2 weeks ago.
A little pissed about that. Still should have had a 5 minute grace period in a "permanent" basket to allow for this and let me check out. Checking out should not be a race.
HDzeta seems to be the first to institute the more fair and rational "permanent" basket.
(The shopper should get at least a FEW minutes To check their items out, before they are "taken" from their basket).

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Was always being to be hard ordering due to the limited amount.

Their servers seemed a lot better than kimci or nova

I started mine at 8:00, but i add some problems changing card in paypal.
i was able to finish but my number was 20088. Looking to other numbers around, im a bit nervous about loosing this.
i hope i wont get a mail soon canceling it :), specially knowing 20 units were already taken.. anyone got a similar order number?