Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn.. missed it.. really wanted to own a copy.. will most likely find those two copies on ebay

well if anyone bought it and wants to make a cheap buck.. ill take your copy for 70€ shipped

Anybody out there have a spare copy by any chance? One of the director's really wants to own one of these!

feqFe9r.png
He could have one if he's willing to spend $300 on eBay.
Unfortunately, if he really wants it, he probably will pay that price which will encourage more people to sell at 3 - 4 times the cost. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
Anyone spending that kind of money is crazy. Quiltface by HDN is worth more than this. It was 100 print run as well and the movie is much better than this one.

Yet another reminder to stay on topic please. Attacking others publicly is not ok. If you have an issue with someone, take it to PMs, specially if it's regarding something that is not on these forums.

What each seller does with his/her own merchandise is his/her business.

Remember, we're here to have fun. Thanks.

Well, to be honest, as great and unique this release is - i think 1k$ would make me weak.. :LOL:
3Zvxk.gif

Its not even remotely worth 500$+
I dont think its actually going for $1000. We were just having a "what if" scenario talk. Last time I checked it was actually going for $300.
But i agree its not worth $500; it's worth the $60 I paid for :)