Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes

yes it was a auction from a private seller

Someone must have really wanted it bad, glad i got a copy of this and will be proudly displayed in my collection, nice to own a Steelarchive exclusive no: 1 (unique) will not be selling my copy at any price. It's a shame someone has resorted to selling there copy after they where asked not to resell.

Reactions: luke98
found him . His SA Account is closed now.
Thanks for the Post.

Pls don´t missunderstand it.You can sell Spring on ebay but this guy buy it ONLY to sell.. So i think thats not ok. What you think ??
Too heavy to close his coustomeraccount on SA Site ??

Thanks for feedback

Firstly, congrats on the 1st release. Certainly not perfect, but a good effort. Not so keen on the film choice for your second release, but looking forward to further announcements.

Not sure I agree with a company asking us not to resell their products to be honest. Remember this was pre-ordered and paid for over 3months ago and individual circumstances change or they may not like the product in hand. My own personal circumstances have changed dramatically in the last few weeks alone, and if I feel that I could get more for this than I currently value it myself, then yeah, I too would consider selling (I am not fortunate enough to say that I would never sell a steelbook "at any price"]

Reactions: XCII and snooloui
Firstly, congrats on the 1st release. Certainly not perfect, but a good effort. Not so keen on the film choice for your second release, but looking forward to further announcements.

Not sure I agree with a company asking us not to resell their products to be honest. Remember this was pre-ordered and paid for over 3months ago and individual circumstances change or they may not like the product in hand. My own personal circumstances have changed dramatically in the last few weeks alone, and if I feel that I could get more for this than I currently value it myself, then yeah, I too would consider selling (I am not fortunate enough to say that I would never sell a steelbook "at any price"]

I agree with you, and understand circumstances change. I think the problem is, if someone has bought to deliberately sell on at a nice profit, which is almost impossible to prove. Difficult to know what is right for Steel Archive to do in this situation, i think the Group Buy host requests the same when you sign up to a Film Arena release as part of a HDN GB. Technically once you have bought a product it is yours to do as you please, as you are the rightful owner. A retailer can also refuse to sell you a product if they so choose to, glad i don't have to be the one who has to make these decisions. :)

what's your custom limit for no fees. ?

around 55 Euro. it wasn't opened because of this. the customs have to pick out packages for random inspections. and they assign the costs (of 13 CHF) to the customer.
I suspect they control "private" packages more frequently, than packages from tcompanies. I've never had a case of a Plain, Kimchi or Novamedia package opened...

Anyone else has their slipcase come slightly warped in the middle like this?

http://imgur.com/w0cYlKD

I contacted DuckDogers and he said they all come like that which is kinda not the kind of answer you expect.

Mine was definitely bent but was ok once I opened it. The booklet and other contents were not thick enough to fill the slip.

And some FilmArena early releases were like this...Not enough goodies to pad the slip...Really not a biggy for a very first release...

Hey, sorry if this has already been addressed. I don't have time to go through the whole thread. I haven't received my copy yet, and never got a ship notice from Steel Archive. Did the members who did receive their copies get ship notices? Is there any way to get a tracking number?

Reactions: GoldenEye0915