Star Trek: The Next Generation-Season 5 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Excl.) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 3rd, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.de

918NU7JTSjL._SL1500_.jpg

9155DdIPglL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
They tend to go out of stock and then come back in stock, just keep checking. Still waiting for season 6 to be put up for pre order, this is an expensive box set and I cant wait for it to be over:D

Still haven't opened any of the set but I will need to, to be able to get the pin box.

Interesting that Season 2 and 5 sold out. I didn't really go for season 1 and 2. I picked up an empty case for season 1, so now I have a gap in the collection which bugs me! I'm not collecting the pins but I'm sure they'll come up for sale if I change my mind.

It's a very long wait for season 6!

It cant be long now for season 6 to be put up for pre order. As for amazon Germany, I don't think they know what limited edition is, are they not on there 3rd run of the matrix for example. Probably at some point though the steelbook wont include the pins etc

Did s5 really come out on the 3/1/14

I get my copies at the last minute but I was really pushing my luck with season 5. I purchased it when it was down to the last 8 and the next day (Last Wednesday) it was gone and within hours going for silly money. The first two seasons are now going for silly money and i pre-ordered season 6 as it's a very popular season.
I really hope that when SD9 comes along we get similar steelbook treatment as they are lovely.