Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2017
Release date: May 22, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order May 12, at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $38.99
Note: Feature film and bonus disc.

1589170359884.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this morning from NM, came out to $47.65 shipped after discount/Nova points ;) Slip looks awesome :drool::cigar:

>>> does look cool,, and as a citizen of the world at this difficult time,
I have decided to pay more for bits of paper, without question (!), as my small contribution to the global economy... you're welcome ...

Now send me my bowl of soup - you corporate ne'er-do-well's!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
I know I'm in the minority, but I really don't care for that poster that sort-of looks like the old Hildebrandt poster (now on the new steelbook for ANH). I feel like this trilogy hasn't earned the right to such a direct homage.
I don't think any of the art is good enough to sell the product on it's own. They're all nice enough but not £30 nice. That's why I liked this version - it has all the various artworks together, plus the booklet and character cards. For me personally it all adds up to make a nice presentation.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Thank you. I'm probably a fool for not waiting to see if the stores get more stock, but I have a bad feeling this will just get more expensive the longer I leave it. Managed to secure one for me and one for my brother!

HashTagNinjaLove,, , help and a happy ending,, fk a few bucks,,.. if you're in this deep, you're a lost soul anyway :)

Reactions: Zagreus
idk this will only be high until blufans or any other more renown retailer releases a WEA
Hello, people of 2020. I am a time traveler from the year 2034, and I just want to let you know that the BF edition of Rise of Skywalker was worth the wait!

By the way, enjoy Doritos while you can. You just can't have any idea what's about to happen...

Hello, people of 2020. I am a time traveler from the year 2034, and I just want to let you know that the BF edition of Rise of Skywalker was worth the wait!

By the way, enjoy Doritos while you can. You just can't have any idea what's about to happen...

I'm also a time traveler! But in the future I visited, Blufans no longer exists!

Did you visit a parallel universe in the expansive multiverse?