Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2017
Release date: May 22, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order May 12, at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $38.99
Note: Feature film and bonus disc.

1589170359884.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also a time traveler! But in the future I visited, Blufans no longer exists!

Did you visit a parallel universe in the expansive multiverse?
Sounds like you visited the present. You should request a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
I only asked because there are people in other forums saying Blufans is still around. Are people just being hopeful?

Blufans are still around yes, what's questionable is what kind of product they're still able to put out given they predominantly released Disney titles and the licensing for which has now seemingly been kiboshed indefinitely

But yeah if you're a Lego Movie 2 enthusiast you're about to be in your element ;)

I was referring to this. People aren’t just being hopeful.
I think the problem is they might not be the same company anymore if they can't fix the situation with Disney since that is what they were known for. It's like if Porsche all of a sudden starting selling Lexus cars. Not sure if that's the best example, but they may end up no longer selling the products they are/were known for, which was Disney/Marvel WEA steelbooks.

Reactions: DMD4k
I think the problem is they might not be the same company anymore if they can't fix the situation with Disney since that is what they were known for. It's like if Porsche all of a sudden starting selling Lexus cars. Not sure if that's the best example, but they may end up no longer selling the products they are/were known for, which was Disney/Marvel WEA steelbooks.
I know what you mean but the Porsche example isn’t good. Remember when they said they would never build an SUV? Remember when they said they would never power one of their cars with diesel? Porsche are still around.

I know what you mean but the Porsche example isn’t good. Remember when they said they would never build an SUV? Remember when they said they would never power one of their cars with diesel? Porsche are still around.
But Porsche still sells the sports cars they are know for. That was my point. If Porsche stopped selling sports cars, that would be similar to Blufans no longer selling Disney/Marvel WEA steelbooks, which is different than Blufans simply deciding to sell other types of steelbook products in addition to their standard Disney/Marvel products.

Reactions: DMD4k