Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be funny if Best Buy eventually releases this entire line of Star Wars steelbooks and none of their copies have flaws on the gloss finish? Even if some of their steels occasional arrive with dents or spine slashes, you can get a replacement (or order 2 copies).
It would be funnier if Best Buy releases them, everybody ordered and then they turn up matte!! :D

Guys I received a damaged Return of the Jedi steelbook & & zavvi have offered it to be retuned & a replacement to be sent out. I’ve got the return label but unsure if it’s a free post label or do I need to get the returned steelbook weighted & pay for it ? Any info would be appreciated.

Guys I received a damaged Return of the Jedi steelbook & & zavvi have offered it to be retuned & a replacement to be sent out. I’ve got the return label but unsure if it’s a free post label or do I need to get the returned steelbook weighted & pay for it ? Any info would be appreciated.

I’ve NEVER had to send a damaged steel back to Zavvi before.

they refund the shipping costs. all you need is to send them the proof of postage.

I’ve NEVER had to send a damaged steel back to Zavvi before.
Depends on your location if you will be asked to do a return and also amount of damage involved and cost involved for shipping back to Zavvi

UK customers most times in regards to damaged goods will be asked to return if getting a full refund or replacement and they get a pre paid shipping label but I think Zavvi have change the method for UK customers how returns are done

I don't live in UK but I had to do a return on some items and some did not it will vary depending on Zavvi person replying to you
If you live outside UK just make sure you get from post office transaction receipt as proof of postage so you can get postage cost refunded
If you planning on doing registered post tell Zavvi the cost involved and they might say don't bother doing the return

Reactions: FN-2187
The retailer is liable for return postage costs for items received damaged. If you were returning it because you changed your mind, then you would be liable for the postage.

Either way, ALWAYS get a proof of posting from the Post Office - I needed it once in order to claim my refund when the item I was returning got lost in the post.

BTW, Zavvi did once send me a returns label for a damaged product that WASN'T paid for, and I didn't realise until I went to drop it off at the Post Office and they advised me that the postage had not been paid. I was straight back on to Zavvi who then sent me the correct 'postage paid' label.

So if the label they've sent you is not pre-paid, they will soon tell you at the Post Office when you ask for a proof of posting!

Cheers for the info guys, i’ll take it to the post office tomorrow & get proof of postage. Better to be safe than sorry.

So got my copies today (still no Empire). One looks mint but there is one long scuff on the front and a bunch of annoying light scratches all over the back (there was also a slash on the spine but somehow it didn't cut through the plastic seal). The other arrived shaped like a banana. The latter happens; steelbooks get damaged during shipping. But the number of spine slashes and scuffed up steelbooks is pretty troubling and making me think about possibly cancelling the rest of my orders.

So got my copies today (still no Empire). One looks mint but there is one long scuff on the front and a bunch of annoying light scratches all over the back (there was also a slash on the spine but somehow it didn't cut through the plastic seal). The other arrived shaped like a banana. The latter happens; steelbooks get damaged during shipping. But the number of spine slashes and scuffed up steelbooks is pretty troubling and making me think about possibly cancelling the rest of my orders.

The scratches on the back sound like a recurring problem with Jedi.

I think it's Empire all over again.

• Thanks
Reactions: JGCramp