Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's niave

And that doesn't in anyway apply to what I wrote. Pmsl!

lol yes it does making comments about what people are for having a different opinion is stupid.

So only REAL fans hate the prequels? Talk about a superiority complex. What a load of bull.

It could be said that REAL Star Wars fans can find enjoyment out of the prequels but I won't stoop to that level ..........

Indeed, I don't think their as good as the original or the latest but I can still enjoy watching them.

So you don't subscribe to personal choice, but you just made a personal choice not to buy this. Isn't that the opposite of what your saying. Just my thoughts. And yes I like all the Star Wars movies new and old.

Lol exactly

Reactions: Flash and lights
can everyone lighten up a bit for gods sake its christmas

everyone has different opionons on everything, each to there own

what on earth happened to goodwill to all men/women???????

basil :thumbs:

Im in a great mood mate, sat here laughing my a** off :naughty:

Be in an even greater mood if this had 3D lol

Can someone explain to me why I am reading post after post about the origins of Star Wars and when I made a comment on what I thought about The Force Awakens it gets deleted or moved.

Talk about double standards.

Ps. I don't see a problem with talking about SW in general on this post, it's not like we are going to hear anything factual about the contents of this Steelbook for some time, I just get a little fed up with the petty actions of moving some posts and not others.
Rant over, carry on peeps.
Sorry... It's me who's late. I'm the OCD mod who keeps doing the clean-up in this particular thread and was busy watching this great movie for the 2nd time..

Sorry. All moved.
And yeah I can understand that your concern about about having all the movie discussion into this release thread, but we would loose the interest of having multiple sections and getting release threads wayyy bigger and can get easily lost. That's why we have many different sections on this forum. :)

Sorry... It's me who's late. I'm the OCD mod who keeps doing the clean-up in this particular thread and was busy watching this great movie for the 2nd time..

Sorry. All moved.
And yeah I can understand that your concern about about having all the movie discussion into this release thread, but we would loose the interest of having multiple sections and getting release threads wayyy bigger and can get easily lost. That's why we have many different sections on this forum. :)

I agree like never had posts moved but had a few regarding Star Wars yet others saying almost same thing seem to stay in either this or steelbook thread it's the same film so same discussion. It seems to the positive stuff (like mine) in the steelbook thread getting moved :cautious:

Saw this last week during the 20+ hour theatrical marathon, once again yesterday morning and I'm considering going a third time.

Have to say while it's not perfect and there are certainly far too many things being kept a mystery that will likely get tossed aside and ignored, it's definitely one of the better star wars films but empire strikes back will always be my personal favorite.