STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think anyone will be able to also, but I'm sure by the end of IX he'll be one.

I actually do like cheesy shows and movies. I usually have to have some nostalgic feeling towards it to enjoy it at my age now though.

Yeah they are kind of irritating me. I just think that all of their movies are the exact same one over and over again, they are totally formulaic. I still can't figure out why Iron Man 3 is rated so high either. I love that DC is at least willing to take some risks, and I like that we've gotten so many different interpretations of Batman and Superman over the decades. I'm not so sure you feel the same way though, but I'm sure they'll give you a Supes you love within the next 10 years.

Oh damn. How much are you going to charge me for the Porgs? Please give me a friendly discount :LOL:. I bet Chewie comes with like 10 of them. I don't know if I should say that because its kind of spoilery, but I'm pretty sure Chewie or someone does actually eat them! I can't wait for that scene!

Did you pick up your Jyn and DD yet?

You are right, the Marvel movies all follow the same formula. That's probably why Winter Soldier is the only one I can watch repeatedly. It's more like a Jason Bourne movie and I love those. Although I watch Guardians of the Galaxy a lot, I do love my sci-fi. I rarely watch any of the other MCU movies. I don't know why I keep buying them. My friend put the new Spider-Man movie on Vudu already so I cancelled my order. I didn't like it enough to pay for the steelbook. You realize Wonder Woman followed the MCU formula and everyone loved it? I think that movie is extremely overrated just because it had a female lead.

Hmmmm...I will let each porg go for $1K. I'm sure they'll be worth 20x that in the after market. Ha, Chewie should be eating porgs. What else would he have to eat on that island? I imagine they won't show that if they want to sell these to kids though.

I'll get my figures tomorrow! Maybe I'll even open them...

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
You are right, the Marvel movies all follow the same formula. That's probably why Winter Soldier is the only one I can watch repeatedly. It's more like a Jason Bourne movie and I love those. Although I watch Guardians of the Galaxy a lot, I do love my sci-fi. I rarely watch any of the other MCU movies. I don't know why I keep buying them. My friend put the new Spider-Man movie on Vudu already so I cancelled my order. I didn't like it enough to pay for the steelbook. You realize Wonder Woman followed the MCU formula and everyone loved it? I think that movie is extremely overrated just because it had a female lead.

Hmmmm...I will let each porg go for $1K. I'm sure they'll be worth 20x that in the after market. Ha, Chewie should be eating porgs. What else would he have to eat on that island? I imagine they won't show that if they want to sell these to kids though.

I'll get my figures tomorrow! Maybe I'll even open them...

I don't know why I keep buying them either, I guess I feel that since I've bought them from the start I shouldn't quit. But I haven't ordered Spider-Man yet and if I don't that might be where I make my break from the MCU. I'm just not enjoying these movies anymore they are producing them way too quickly for me and they are getting stale. I'm still afraid this will end up happening to Star Wars for me. One a year so far is okay, but if they bump that up I fear that will make them stale for me pretty quickly. Wonder Woman totally followed the Marvel formula which is why I like both MoS and BvS better, but the fans liked WW more and because of that I think JL will follow that formula too.

Did you pick up the new release of Superman '78? Its apparently got a 3 hour cut that was made for TV but was never made available for sale.

They should show it, that way they could sell more Chewies to the adults instead! :LOL:

I have to admit I don't have any high hopes of you opening the figures today or this weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I don't know why I keep buying them either, I guess I feel that since I've bought them from the start I shouldn't quit. But I haven't ordered Spider-Man yet and if I don't that might be where I make my break from the MCU. I'm just not enjoying these movies anymore they are producing them way too quickly for me and they are getting stale. I'm still afraid this will end up happening to Star Wars for me. One a year so far is okay, but if they bump that up I fear that will make them stale for me pretty quickly. Wonder Woman totally followed the Marvel formula which is why I like both MoS and BvS better, but the fans liked WW more and because of that I think JL will follow that formula too.

Did you pick up the new release of Superman '78? Its apparently got a 3 hour cut that was made for TV but was never made available for sale.

They should show it, that way they could sell more Chewies to the adults instead! :LOL:

I have to admit I don't have any high hopes of you opening the figures today or this weekend.

I bet you'll like Michael Keaton in the new Spider-Man, I don't know if you'll be all that impressed with the rest of the movie.

There's a new release of the old Superman movie? Is it in 4K? Otherwise it's not worth double dipping.

You knew if you made that statement that I'd have to prove you wrong! Man, putting that raincoat on Jyn took a while. I felt quite dirty/silly changing her clothes. Seems like a waste to leave the vest in the box, I almost need to buy a regular to display her the other way now too! She's an awesome figure, I can't believe you're not more excited about her! K2 seems kind of dead without turning his eyes on, they should have made them show better without having to have them lit up.

37690869732_d80992e237_c.jpg

37465254870_1fc02f4208_c.jpg

And now the figure you've all been waiting for...

37465255180_05050d4546_c.jpg

• Thanks
I bet you'll like Michael Keaton in the new Spider-Man, I don't know if you'll be all that impressed with the rest of the movie.

There's a new release of the old Superman movie? Is it in 4K? Otherwise it's not worth double dipping.

You knew if you made that statement that I'd have to prove you wrong! Man, putting that raincoat on Jyn took a while. I felt quite dirty/silly changing her clothes. Seems like a waste to leave the vest in the box, I almost need to buy a regular to display her the other way now too! She's an awesome figure, I can't believe you're not more excited about her! K2 seems kind of dead without turning his eyes on, they should have made them show better without having to have them lit up.

37690869732_d80992e237_c.jpg

37465254870_1fc02f4208_c.jpg

And now the figure you've all been waiting for...

37465255180_05050d4546_c.jpg

I already caved and ordered Spider-Man. I'm so disappointed in myself. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the movie when I get it though, I might wait a few months.

No its not 4K, it just comes with a 3 hour cut that has never been for sale before. I don't think I'm going to buy it myself but I do think I'm going to ask for it for Xmas. But speaking of Superman my current Man of Steel obsession continues, I just wanted to share with you guys I bought my first "high end" steelbook by Manta Lab. I very rarely ever double dip on movies, but this case looks absolutely stunning in person.

37054208903_5dc98efd17_b.jpg

37676427936_1f32a09ea0.jpg

37054475583_3b341751f8.jpg

Ha! Finally! I've been trying to get you to open stuff for weeks :p. I'm glad you finally did. Congrats! It took me like an hour to get Jyn's bandolier on until I actually read the directions and found out it comes apart and goes through her poncho lol. I guess I'm still not that stoked about her, but I think she looks great. Usually if I buy a female character I want her to be showing off her epic t&a, and I don't usually want a heroine thats dressed under layers of clothing that doesn't show off any skin. I guess I kind of feel emasculated displaying only her and not a male hero. With the figure being a female it also makes me feel like this is really a doll on top of it. I know all of that stuff makes me sound like a shallow douche, but it could be worse, at least I'm not Harvey Wienstein :rofl:.

Here's mine anyways.

37723862921_7a4768baa9_c.jpg

That DD looks really awesome!

I really need to immediately sell everything I have so I can get some DSGs!

Edit: Is his antenna on his helmet frail? Man, that looks thing looks fragile!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I already caved and ordered Spider-Man. I'm so disappointed in myself. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the movie when I get it though, I might wait a few months.

No its not 4K, it just comes with a 3 hour cut that has never been for sale before. I don't think I'm going to buy it myself but I do think I'm going to ask for it for Xmas. But speaking of Superman my current Man of Steel obsession continues, I just wanted to share with you guys I bought my first "high end" steelbook by Manta Lab. I very rarely ever double dip on movies, but this case looks absolutely stunning in person.

37054208903_5dc98efd17_b.jpg

37676427936_1f32a09ea0.jpg

37054475583_3b341751f8.jpg

Ha! Finally! I've been trying to get you to open stuff for weeks :p. I'm glad you finally did. Congrats! It took me like an hour to get Jyn's bandolier on until I actually read the directions and found out it comes apart and goes through her poncho lol. I guess I'm still not that stoked about her, but I think she looks great. Usually if I buy a female character I want her to be showing of her epic t&a, and I don't usually want a heroine thats dressed under layers of clothing that doesn't show off any skin. I guess I kind of feel emasculated displaying only her and not a male hero. With the figure being a female it also makes me feel like this is really a doll on top of it. I know all of that stuff makes me sound like a shallow douche, but it could be worse, at least I'm not Harvey Wienstein :rofl:.

Here's mine anyways.

37723862921_7a4768baa9_c.jpg

That DD looks really awesome!

I really need to immediately sell everything I have so I can get some DSGs!

Edit: Is his antenna on his helmet frail? Man, that looks thing looks fragile!

Dude that Man of Steel steelbook is awesome looking! Good pickup there! I thought about tracking down the first Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook, but then decided it wasn't worth the money. Did you order the Spider-Man steelbook? I decided that wasn't worth the money either considering I've seen it three times already and I can watch it whenever on Vudu already.

I immediately read the instruction before I tried putting her poncho on. There's no way I would have figured it out otherwise. I was still afraid to pull the bandolier apart so I could run it through her poncho. You decided not to go with the rifle?

The Death Star Gunner is actually really cool looking. No jokes this time. The antenna is so skinny and it was extremely difficult to get it to stick into the helmet. It didn't feel like it was going to bend at any point though.

• Thanks
Dude that Man of Steel steelbook is awesome looking! Good pickup there! I thought about tracking down the first Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook, but then decided it wasn't worth the money. Did you order the Spider-Man steelbook? I decided that wasn't worth the money either considering I've seen it three times already and I can watch it whenever on Vudu already.

I immediately read the instruction before I tried putting her poncho on. There's no way I would have figured it out otherwise. I was still afraid to pull the bandolier apart so I could run it through her poncho. You decided not to go with the rifle?

The Death Star Gunner is actually really cool looking. No jokes this time. The antenna is so skinny and it was extremely difficult to get it to stick into the helmet. It didn't feel like it was going to bend at any point though.

Thanks man! I didn't order the Spidey steelbook, I really don't usually buy them unless they aren't that much more money than the standard packaging, or if I'm forced to buy it if I want the the 3D Blu-Ray like I was with Rogue One and Guardians 2. But mainly I just don't think most of the U.S. steelbooks are all that exciting looking, the ones you order from the small Chinese retailers like this MoS one are usually the ones that turn out really epic looking. But those usually run $60+ before shipping, and they come out months after the movie has already been released on Blu in the US. Having said all of that HDZeta is apparently releasing a Man of Steel steelbook in a few months and I might pick that one up too if it turns out as awesome or more awesome than this one :ohno:.

I wish I would have read the instructions, I forgot HTs even came with them and then I saw it stuck on the bottom of the packaging lol. Luckily I didn't break anything. I was terrified to pull apart the bandolier too. I just went with the standard E-11 blaster for now, I can't remember if she used the rifle in the movie or not, I'm going to rewatch it sometime this week.

Just looking at that thing in your picture is making me nervous lol, good to hear that it isn't that fragile though.

• Thanks
Thanks man! I didn't order the Spidey steelbook, I really don't usually buy them unless they aren't that much more money than the standard packaging, or if I'm forced to buy it if I want the the 3D Blu-Ray like I was with Rogue One and Guardians 2. But mainly I just don't think most of the U.S. steelbooks are all that exciting looking, the ones you order from the small Chinese retailers like this MoS one are usually the ones that turn out really epic looking. But those usually run $60+ before shipping, and they come out months after the movie has already been released on Blu in the US. Having said all of that HDZeta is apparently releasing a Man of Steel steelbook in a few months and I might pick that one up too if it turns out as awesome or more awesome than this one :ohno:.

I wish I would have read the instructions, I forgot HTs even came with them and then I saw it stuck on the bottom of the packaging lol. Luckily I didn't break anything. I was terrified to pull apart the bandolier too. I just went with the standard E-11 blaster for now, I can't remember if she used the rifle in the movie or not, I'm going to rewatch it sometime this week.

Just looking at that thing in your picture is making me nervous lol, good to hear that it isn't that fragile though.

The only reason I had the Spidey steelbook on order was because it was 4K. Now that they rolled out the new Movies Anywhere app which ports your movies to every streaming service, I no longer need it because iTunes automatically upgrades everything to 4K! $60+ for a steelbook is mighty pricey! I would have to be a huge fan of the movie to spend that much.

I don't think Jyn ever used the rifle, it's just so cool looking that I had to display her with it.

By the way, here is the other thing I got that you would be proud of me for. I need to open it still, but I finally started working on my Superman collection!

23872741308_59ea85b186_k.jpg

• Thanks
The only reason I had the Spidey steelbook on order was because it was 4K. Now that they rolled out the new Movies Anywhere app which ports your movies to every streaming service, I no longer need it because iTunes automatically upgrades everything to 4K! $60+ for a steelbook is mighty pricey! I would have to be a huge fan of the movie to spend that much.

I don't think Jyn ever used the rifle, it's just so cool looking that I had to display her with it.

By the way, here is the other thing I got that you would be proud of me for. I need to open it still, but I finally started working on my Superman collection!

23872741308_59ea85b186_k.jpg

You got Reeve Supes??? :woot: You're right I am totally proud of you! I really like the art box.

Thats a really cool feature with iTunes. Is your internet fast enough to stream 4k? I don't even like the way mine performs when trying to stream HD. Thats another reason I got rid of Netflix.

So we haven't bashed Sideshow in a while, have you been watching the fiasco with their Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust? Its $650 and SS pulled another fast one by making it out of PVC without telling anyone until after people were getting it in hand. One dude already contacted a lawyer.

• Thanks
You got Reeve Supes??? :woot: You're right I am totally proud of you! I really like the art box.

Thats a really cool feature with iTunes. Is your internet fast enough to stream 4k? I don't even like the way mine performs when trying to stream HD. Thats another reason I got rid of Netflix.

So we haven't bashed Sideshow in a while, have you been watching the fiasco with their Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust? Its $650 and SS pulled another fast one by making it out of PVC without telling anyone until after people were getting it in hand. One dude already contacted a lawyer.

Yeah, the art box is sweet! I might have to display that as well. The funny thing is the guy I bought it from didn't have the shipper box, but someone else shipped me something I had purchased off of ebay in the Superman Reeves shipper box a month or so ago so I have the shipper box for it. That worked out.

I got a new modem last month and I had purchased a new router a couple months before that. I have had zero problems streaming anything since then. I don't know if it's fast enough to stream 4K though. I don't have a 4K TV so I can't really test it.

Ha, I don't know that a lawyer could do anything about that, but that is funny. I haven't been following any of the Sideshow statues lately, not surprised there's yet another fiasco though. I guess I was following the Iron Man maquette a little bit. I saw the EX sold out in under 4 hours.

• Thanks
Yeah, the art box is sweet! I might have to display that as well. The funny thing is the guy I bought it from didn't have the shipper box, but someone else shipped me something I had purchased off of ebay in the Superman Reeves shipper box a month or so ago so I have the shipper box for it. That worked out.

I got a new modem last month and I had purchased a new router a couple months before that. I have had zero problems streaming anything since then. I don't know if it's fast enough to stream 4K though. I don't have a 4K TV so I can't really test it.

Ha, I don't know that a lawyer could do anything about that, but that is funny. I haven't been following any of the Sideshow statues lately, not surprised there's yet another fiasco though. I guess I was following the Iron Man maquette a little bit. I saw the EX sold out in under 4 hours.

Alien Porg got me rollin :rofl:. These things must be stopped! Is there one of those petition things out there for me to sign to get Porgs removed from this movie?

OMG! What are the odds of that happening? Was it you receiving the Reeve shipping box a month ago that reminded you that you needed to get him?

My modem blew a few months ago and when I replaced it my internet speed did go up, but when I do a speed test it still is only 1/3 the speed they advertise in their commercials as their base standard internet speed.

I saw that too. Why do people still preorder from this company when they know the product they will receive will more than likely not be what is advertised? Its been so long since I've ordered a Sideshow piece and I feel so good about it!

• Thanks
Alien Porg got me rollin :rofl:. These things must be stopped! Is there one of those petition things out there for me to sign to get Porgs removed from this movie?

OMG! What are the odds of that happening? Was it you receiving the Reeve shipping box a month ago that reminded you that you needed to get him?

My modem blew a few months ago and when I replaced it my internet speed did go up, but when I do a speed test it still is only 1/3 the speed they advertise in their commercials as their base standard internet speed.

I saw that too. Why do people still preorder from this company when they know the product they will receive will more than likely not be what is advertised? Its been so long since I've ordered a Sideshow piece and I feel so good about it!

I can already see the final scene to TLJ. Rey will be cornered by Snoke and Kylo, right as they are about to strike her down hundreds of porgs show up to fly her away to safety. A few of the porgs will be jedis so they will ignite lightsabers and defeat Snoke and Kylo, the end. Episode IX will just be a full porg only movie.

It didn't really remind me, I've known for a while I need to get him. Someone put him up for a decent price on Facebook so I decided I better snag him! I just need to get a Cavill Superman now. The one they displayed for the upcoming Justice League movie looks exactly like the BvS version and that one is going for too much money so I'll just wait for the new one.

I'm not sure what exactly my Internet speed is. I just know it's fast enough to stream now. Before I would constantly lose the connection or it wouldn't be fast enough so it would freeze repeatedly.

I don't know. I'm not too interested in anything else Sideshow makes statue wise (unless they do a legendary scale Superman) and I hope they just stop making 1/6 Star Wars figures. I'm actually looking at downsizing some of my collection. I just haven't decided what because it's hard to let things go! XM Captain America would probably be the first to go...not sure about keeping any Spider-Man stuff either. I have other statues I need to sell first, I've just been too lazy to do it lately.

• Thanks
I can already see the final scene to TLJ. Rey will be cornered by Snoke and Kylo, right as they are about to strike her down hundreds of porgs show up to fly her away to safety. A few of the porgs will be jedis so they will ignite lightsabers and defeat Snoke and Kylo, the end. Episode IX will just be a full porg only movie.

It didn't really remind me, I've known for a while I need to get him. Someone put him up for a decent price on Facebook so I decided I better snag him! I just need to get a Cavill Superman now. The one they displayed for the upcoming Justice League movie looks exactly like the BvS version and that one is going for too much money so I'll just wait for the new one.

I'm not sure what exactly my Internet speed is. I just know it's fast enough to stream now. Before I would constantly lose the connection or it wouldn't be fast enough so it would freeze repeatedly.

I don't know. I'm not too interested in anything else Sideshow makes statue wise (unless they do a legendary scale Superman) and I hope they just stop making 1/6 Star Wars figures. I'm actually looking at downsizing some of my collection. I just haven't decided what because it's hard to let things go! XM Captain America would probably be the first to go...not sure about keeping any Spider-Man stuff either. I have other statues I need to sell first, I've just been too lazy to do it lately.

Ha ha! You should write the next movie :p. Seriously though if that happened I bet fans would still accept that more than they would Jar Jar :angry:.

I think they will hopefully change the head sculpt on the JL Superman, right now they just stuck the head sculpt from the BvS one on it. I'm just waiting for the black suit version.

SS will probably screw up their Legendary Scale Superman as much as their Batman. And I think their Batman is going to sell very poorly and after that they will probably abandon the 1:2 DC line entirely before they make Superman or anyone else. They never even released their 1:2 Catwoman that was shown at SDCC years ago.

By the way my Spider-Man Blu arrived. I can't contain my excitement :meh:.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Ha ha! You should write the next movie :p. Seriously though if that happened I bet fans would still accept that more than they would Jar Jar :angry:.

I think they will hopefully change the head sculpt on the JL Superman, right now they just stuck the head sculpt from the BvS one on it. I'm just waiting for the black suit version.

SS will probably screw up their Legendary Scale Superman as much as their Batman. And I think their Batman is going to sell very poorly and after that they will probably abandon the 1:2 DC line entirely before they make Superman or anyone else. They never even released their 1:2 Catwoman that was shown at SDCC years ago.

By the way my Spider-Man Blu arrived. I can't contain my excitement :meh:.

Ha ha, you'll probably end up loving Spider-Man. It's a good movie, just not great. I'm telling you that you'll like Michael Keaton.

Will the black suit version have a beard?

Unfortunately that legendary scale Batman probably prevented a Superman from ever being made. It's not our fault they chose an awful pose! The wait for Prime 1 continues. I would love to find someone who could make a custom life size Sinestro bust to go with my Green Lantern one. I wonder if anyone is that talented. I'm sure that would cost me $2K+ though!

• Thanks
Ha ha, you'll probably end up loving Spider-Man. It's a good movie, just not great. I'm telling you that you'll like Michael Keaton.

Will the black suit version have a beard?

Unfortunately that legendary scale Batman probably prevented a Superman from ever being made. It's not our fault they chose an awful pose! The wait for Prime 1 continues. I would love to find someone who could make a custom life size Sinestro bust to go with my Green Lantern one. I wonder if anyone is that talented. I'm sure that would cost me $2K+ though!

I'm really not expecting much out of it, I'm already assuming its just going to be a joke filled movie like every other MCU movie out there. I probably won't even watch it for a few weeks or months lol.

I'm not sure yet, I'm not sure if anyone really knows. They are keeping his return scene completely under wraps which is a good thing. If he wears a black suit the only thing I really care about is that it looks cool enough for me to want to buy a figure or statue of it. I'm actually hoping it has a cape even though that's not comic accurate.

I'm sure SS will interpret the lack of sales as no one wants half scale DC statues instead of blaming the pose of their Batman for the problem. I bet someone could make an awesome Sinestro bust but the problem is it would probably turn out much better than SS's Green Lantern and then you'd need to have them make you a new one of him right away too.

• Thanks
I'm really not expecting much out of it, I'm already assuming its just going to be a joke filled movie like every other MCU movie out there. I probably won't even watch it for a few weeks or months lol.

I'm not sure yet, I'm not sure if anyone really knows. They are keeping his return scene completely under wraps which is a good thing. If he wears a black suit the only thing I really care about is that it looks cool enough for me to want to buy a figure or statue of it. I'm actually hoping it has a cape even though that's not comic accurate.

I'm sure SS will interpret the lack of sales as no one wants half scale DC statues instead of blaming the pose of their Batman for the problem. I bet someone could make an awesome Sinestro bust but the problem is it would probably turn out much better than SS's Green Lantern and then you'd need to have them make you a new one of him right away too.

It pretty much is. Aunt May is hot though. Never thought I’d be saying those words.

I’m just wondering how he’ll wear two different outfits if he doesn’t even show up until towards the end.

My Green Lantern bust is actually pretty awesome. It’s done better than the Superman one. I would love to have a Green Lantern collection. I guess Kilowog wouldn’t sell as well as Batwoman.

• Thanks
It pretty much is. Aunt May is hot though. Never thought I’d be saying those words.

I’m just wondering how he’ll wear two different outfits if he doesn’t even show up until towards the end.

My Green Lantern bust is actually pretty awesome. It’s done better than the Superman one. I would love to have a Green Lantern collection. I guess Kilowog wouldn’t sell as well as Batwoman.

Ha. I don't think any of us thought we would. But I'm glad they decided to go the younger and hot route this time for Aunt May.

I don't think he's just going to be in the end, I think he's in at least half of the movie. I won't spoil anything for you but Danny Elfman was interviewed and spilled out way too much info on what goes on with Superman in this movie. I don't think the studio told the composer to not give hints away about the movie probably because they thought no one would try to get info out of him. Oops lol.

I actually like the paintjob on their GL bust. The sculpt itself is pretty good too. I can't believe I'm now complimenting a SS piece, what the hell is wrong with me. Who is Batwoman? I guess I'm not even a big enough fan to know who that is. I'm right with you though I wish they'd make a lot of other DC characters before milking the Batverse dry. Isn't there at least a half a dozen other Superman villains they could have made instead?

• Thanks
Ha. I don't think any of us thought we would. But I'm glad they decided to go the younger and hot route this time for Aunt May.

I don't think he's just going to be in the end, I think he's in at least half of the movie. I won't spoil anything for you but Danny Elfman was interviewed and spilled out way too much info on what goes on with Superman in this movie. I don't think the studio told the composer to not give hints away about the movie probably because they thought no one would try to get info out of him. Oops lol.

I actually like the paintjob on their GL bust. The sculpt itself is pretty good too. I can't believe I'm now complimenting a SS piece, what the hell is wrong with me. Who is Batwoman? I guess I'm not even a big enough fan to know who that is. I'm right with you though I wish they'd make a lot of other DC characters before milking the Batverse dry. Isn't there at least a half a dozen other Superman villains they could have made instead?

The composer spoiled the movie? That's funny, ha. Apparently Big Bang Theory has some tie in promotional wheel you can spin for the movie and the Green Lantern logo is on it so people think they may have spoiled the Green Lantern appearing.

Every once in a while Sideshow does something decent. I'm already expecting Thanos to be plastic though. And I don't know who Batwoman is, but she got a PF before The Flash. Or even before Robin, Nightwing, and Riddler if we're just going Gotham characters. How many female Gotham characters are left? I'm hoping they've ran out by now so they can make something different. Of course they'll probably go back to the start and give us second versions.

Did you watch Disney cartoons in the early 90s? I may have to buy these...

disney-afternoon-collection-complete-set-5-tv-series-action-figures-2.jpg

• Helpful Post
The composer spoiled the movie? That's funny, ha. Apparently Big Bang Theory has some tie in promotional wheel you can spin for the movie and the Green Lantern logo is on it so people think they may have spoiled the Green Lantern appearing.

Every once in a while Sideshow does something decent. I'm already expecting Thanos to be plastic though. And I don't know who Batwoman is, but she got a PF before The Flash. Or even before Robin, Nightwing, and Riddler if we're just going Gotham characters. How many female Gotham characters are left? I'm hoping they've ran out by now so they can make something different. Of course they'll probably go back to the start and give us second versions.

Did you watch Disney cartoons in the early 90s? I may have to buy these...

disney-afternoon-collection-complete-set-5-tv-series-action-figures-2.jpg

I think GL is in it, I gotta look into this Big Bang Theory wheel thing. Did the logo look like a "movie" stylized design, or was it just a direct copy of a drawing of the symbol from the comics?

That would suck if SS made Thanos out of plastic. I don't know how many other Bat characters could be left. They have Batgirl and Batwoman, I guess Batshe-male is up next?

I watched every single one of those cartoons and I loved them! I like the Darkwing Duck a lot. Are they making a Launchpad?

• Thanks
I think GL is in it, I gotta look into this Big Bang Theory wheel thing. Did the logo look like a "movie" stylized design, or was it just a direct copy of a drawing of the symbol from the comics?

That would suck if SS made Thanos out of plastic. I don't know how many other Bat characters could be left. They have Batgirl and Batwoman, I guess Batshe-male is up next?

I watched every single one of those cartoons and I loved them! I like the Darkwing Duck a lot. Are they making a Launchpad?

Here's the picture:

aa2ed34aee9753e06cb6e2811c07209e

I honestly can't think of another female Gotham character. They may actually have to move on to other characters finally. I'm sure females and male Gotham characters will have priority next.

I actually ordered that set. The nostalgia got to me. Where's Launchpad was my first thought as well. The only bad thing is Funko hardly ever finishes lines. I doubt there will be a series 2. Too bad because they still need to make Launchpad, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Gadget, and Gummi Bears, ha ha. Funko has the Hanna-Barbera license, it would be cool to see some of those characters in action figure form. I would be all over Captain Caveman, Hong Kong Phooey, Quick Draw McGraw, and Snagglepuss.

• Thanks