SteelBook Accomplishments

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Thought it might be fun to read what others have accomplished ... or are about to accomplish etc.

Many collectors are different, but its fun to read what others are "working on" so to speak.

Are you collecting all of a particular Country? Are you collecting all of a certain movie? Director? Embossed/Debossed steels? Happy that you finally scored a rare one!?

Let's get to know each other, what is everyone all about!

Me: Inglourious Basterds Everything. Book of Eli Everything.

Working on: Always getting Pacino/De Niro editions.

Have: All Robin Hood steels, IB and BOE.

pinky_and_brain.gif

I collect good movies, quality over quantity. There 's some people who just buy every steelbook, even though they're ugly as ****, or a horrible movie

Trying to keep track of where all my Steels are. Lost a box with 37 in it but eventually turned up. Have done a partial audit and scared myself, so daren't tell the wife. If I said I wanted them all I wouldn't be lying. Crazy maybe. :)

I don't like double dipping to be honest so no accomplishments on my end :(

You just got Iron Man Future Shop Sealed ... dude, that is probably the biggest accomplishment!

Remember folks, just getting 1 steelbook of one you wanted for a long time is an accomplishment.

Trying to keep track of where all my Steels are. Lost a box with 37 in it but eventually turned up. Have done a partial audit and scared myself, so daren't tell the wife. If I said I wanted them all I wouldn't be lying. Crazy maybe. :)

Sounds just like me. I have so damn many boxes I have no floor space in the theater. And the spare bedroom. And the dining room. :hilarious:

Thanks to Bidou I will add one more piece to my Sucker Punch collection, that will be my biggest (most expensive) accomplishment this year..........Other than that hunting down those awesome steelbook releases of 2011 would be my other accomplishment (why there are so many?!!!)

EDIT: + of course completing and hunting down every Nolan release is the biggest accomplishment in my collecting career.

Last edited:
getting the inglourious basterds german collectors box steelbook edition was one of mine, along with the sucker punch sdcc edition.
in terms of collections, finishing off my tarantino steelbook collection with the pulp fiction play.com steelbook felt good!! never bothered with the french version, so the uk version was a must for me!!

I recently accomplished to get all Iron Man G2 Steels, for the full collection only the G1 for Iron Man 2 from Japan is missing so i try to get that one too. I didn´t pay over 50$ for any of them so i don´t want to pay more for the Japan one too, that´s why it takes a little time to get it.