SteelBook Accomplishments

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Thought it might be fun to read what others have accomplished ... or are about to accomplish etc.

Many collectors are different, but its fun to read what others are "working on" so to speak.

Are you collecting all of a particular Country? Are you collecting all of a certain movie? Director? Embossed/Debossed steels? Happy that you finally scored a rare one!?

Let's get to know each other, what is everyone all about!

Me: Inglourious Basterds Everything. Book of Eli Everything.

Working on: Always getting Pacino/De Niro editions.

Have: All Robin Hood steels, IB and BOE.

Hey Chip, I doubt it-just had some folks who I knew were looking for certain things, so most are gone to them. If you have others you're looking for, send me a list via PM, and I'll be sure to let you know if I have them. Don't want this to turn into trading thread, but I am happy to chat with you via PM. Thanks! :scat:

I have all copies of Lion King including the wooden box

Got Sucker Punch SDCC Comic Con

Hope to find a copy of
CA.gif
Iron Man

Last edited:
So far ... I never missed a North American Steel book Blu-Ray release

* some exceptional factors I consider are

1. Futureshop / Bestbuy / Walmart / Target = despite the difference in cardboard sleeve as long as it is the same "steelbook packaging" design.. I consider it as one (and part of the production run).

2. External packaging (eg: Harry Potter FS Case, Scarface Cigar box) these are not Steelbooks therefore its outside my scope.

Last edited:
Xage, just curious...so you don't collect any Steelbooks that are part of 'sets' or other packages (like the 'cigar box' which has a Steel inside?).

My biggest achievement in steelbook so far: Comic Book Movies
e6faf42b.jpg

From right to left.

Amaray:
UK.gif
Transformers The Movie 1986
CA.gif
Daredevil
CA.gif
The Incredible Hulk

Steelbooks:
FR.gif
GI Joe
DE.gif
Transformers 1
CA.gif
Transformers 2
DE.gif
Transformers 3
CA.gif
Watchmen
DE.gif
Hellboy
FR.gif
Hellboy 2
FR.gif
X-Men Les Origines: Wolverine
UK.gif
X-Men: First Class
DE.gif
Hulk
UK.gif
Thor
UK.gif
Captain America: The First Avengers
CA.gif
Iron Man
KR.gif
Iron Man 2
US.gif
Iron Man 2 Metal case
DE.gif
Fantastic Four 1+2
CA.gif
Green Lantern
CA.gif
Batman Begins
CA.gif
Batman: The Dark Knight
CA.gif
Superman Returns

Boxset:
CA.gif
Spiderman Trilogy
CA.gif
X-Men Trilogy
UK.gif
Batman Quadrilogy
UK.gif
Superman Quadrilogy

Last edited:
Those are the Classic Marvel Figurine and DC Super Hero Figurine. Since those are from Uk, they weren't cheap EEK!

Those are the Classic Marvel Figurine and DC Super Hero Figurine. Since those are from Uk, they weren't cheap EEK!

Drum, I collect these!!!:D

Have been since Day 1 in 2005 :scat:

I have been saying for ages that I will have to stop once the steelbook thing kicked in, but they keep arriving every month (up to nearly 200 figures now I think)..but all still in boxes hidden away as nowhere to display..madness I tell you EEK!)

Have you got them all or are there any you still need? I have some doubles which I can dig out if you are interested :)

Reactions: Drum18
How many release are there for Sucker Punch ?

CA/MX, USA, FR, DE, AUS ???

I have them all, did I miss anything ?
Yeah you have. Japan Angel Wars set, UK with art cards (amaray), and of course if you mean US as in the SDCC one as well as US amaray), and Canada is different from Mexico. I'm not worried about the US amaray, but I have the rest. Not forgetting the Fnac pre-release box as well.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Drum, I collect these!!!:D

Have been since Day 1 in 2005 :scat:

I have been saying for ages that I will have to stop once the steelbook thing kicked in, but they keep arriving every month (up to nearly 200 figures now I think)..but all still in boxes hidden away as nowhere to display..madness I tell you EEK!)

Have you got them all or are there any you still need? I have some doubles which I can dig out if you are interested :)
So do I! Great aren't they.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antman
Xage, just curious...so you don't collect any Steelbooks that are part of 'sets' or other packages (like the 'cigar box' which has a Steel inside?).

I used too - but given the scenario of the outer packaging, I think there is no use for an expanded space eating package and diminish whatever it may for "stelbook" e.g.: Cigar box is kinda ummm.. not so steel for me :(

I'm not trying to get any country-specific version, but I try to get the ones with PT-BR audio, so mom and dad can watch with me. If I can't find, then I'll buy it anyway for me and get a no-steelbook version for them. So far:

Have: Batman The Dark Knight
On the way: Batman Begins, Batman The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, Avatar Extended
Looking for: Iron Man 1 & 2, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Lion King, Avatar 3D, Invictus, the list goes on and on lol

I only get movies I like and I double up on a movies only when it has different artwork and its part of my favorite movies which i like. I.e. my Batman Collection and some Marvel collection.

Reactions: Top_cat2