SteelBook Face Off: Round 1 ... Thor vs. Captain America

Which Steelbook Is Better Overall?

• Total voters
Tough one Captain America is cool, Thor is slick and more sophisticated in design fir me. But both go well with color pallet within film and I own and love both.

::: Digitalbabe :::

STAFF-Community Manager
hidefninja.com

Sent from LV-426 on
iPhone

Cap. America is a really nice steel as well.. its a very tough choice. But....

Going to go with Thor just because I love the back art with Thor's Hammer smashing through steel. :D

Last edited:
Based on just the front, C.A. JUST edges it, I should know I own like 5 of them but I am still yet to get my hands on Thor :(

Agree with s.o.d.^ (lol) it's the back art that makes Thor the better steel overall. On the back Captain America just has.. Captain America :squint:

I guess they are the same concept in terms of design. Character on one side weapon on the other.

Also it is a better movie, whysoserious are you serious? :hilarious:

Last edited:
Captain America by leaps and bounds. Cap with his shield on the back is way, way better than Thor's hammer breaking glass or stone or whatever it is. Also the high gloss on Captain America is way, way better than the flat matte black on Thor. Plus I definitely like the Captain America movie better than Thor. I thought that the Thor movie was weak. I never have been a big fan of Thor, maybe that's why. After reading the Avenger comics for so long I've always considered Cap as a leader figure and thought more highly of him than Thor. So yeah, Captain America for me. :oohyeah:

It's a shame Captain America couldn't take the lead in the Avengers movie. At least he was able to help out Tony Stark and jump around a bit. :hilarious: Without Thor there wouldn't be an Avengers movie...
...or a sequel by the looks of things.

If I could only have one it would be Thor. I actually prefer the back of Captain America to the back of Thor. I think the front of Thor is amazingly designed with the matte black background and the contrast of a shiny cut out of Thor with embossed text.