SteelBook Face Off: Round 1 ... Thor vs. Captain America

Which Steelbook Is Better Overall?

• Total voters
No question. Capt America by a long shot. Most of thor on the front is just background. Not much artwork at all. Capt America looks WAY better on the front shot and that is all that matters, because I dont display my steels backwards!!!

It's a shame Captain America couldn't take the lead in the Avengers movie. At least he was able to help out Tony Stark and jump around a bit. :hilarious: Without Thor there wouldn't be an Avengers movie...
...or a sequel by the looks of things.

What do you mean he couldn't take the lead? He has always been the leader figure of the avengers. He took a leadership roll all through the movie and even orchestrated a massive coordination of his entire team including those of city officials 2/3rds of the way into the movie. I think Agent Fury stole a little bit of the leadership roll but Cap lead the team all through the movie. Just my perspective of the movie. ;)

I've just traded my thor on here didn't even have chance to watch the movie ;( lovely steels both of them a hard choice THOR seems to be more sort after and more valuable.

Out of all the super hero ones I have I prefer x-men first class French Steelbook and it was the cheapest ;)

Thor and captain America I can't decide though?

IF Cap had debossed/embossed then it would win for me, a nice simple design of just his shield with that lovely aged effect. However due to the embossing on Thor and the lovely deep black all over with the simple hammer on the back thats got to win

If I'm honest I'd rather Thor have just the Helmet/Hammer than the actual character. Embossed Thor logo with Moljnar on the front in its 'Sword in the Stone'-esq prison with the helmet on the back Dark Knight Rises Cowl style would have been PERFECTION!

IF Cap had debossed/embossed then it would win for me, a nice simple design of just his shield with that lovely aged effect. However due to the embossing on Thor and the lovely deep black all over with the simple hammer on the back thats got to win

If I'm honest I'd rather Thor have just the Helmet/Hammer than the actual character. Embossed Thor logo with Moljnar on the front in its 'Sword in the Stone'-esq prison with the helmet on the back Dark Knight Rises Cowl style would have been PERFECTION!

Captain America does have debossing/embossing, the border is debossed and the title is embossed!:)