Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Next package came...this is one "hell" of a pack! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
What was this time all about?...let's see:

Maximus1.jpg
Maximus2.jpg
Maximus3.jpg
Maximus4a.jpg

THIS PACK WAS AMAZING!!!! SO AMAZING THAT IT WAS HARD TO MAKE A PROPPER DISPLAY FOR ALL OF IT ON ONE PHOTO!!!:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

Thanks @Naughtius Maximus for this big pack of such great movies:
9 / Never Ending Story / Hustler / Backdraft / Hostel & Red Head -> were from masive BIG giveaway
War of the Worlds -> was from poster giveaway from 2014:LOL::LOL::LOL: It was waiting for this trip, cause it was going to reach my home along with Gladiator from HDZeta...we know the rest;)
Crash -> from giveaway held by @pmartin252 but prize was donated again by David:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Transcendance -> was from the GB.:p
The Last Stand -> was combined with David's pack from @cooey.:woot: Thanks Matt, this is great steel! I was really surprised to see it:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for all:kiss::kiss::kiss: I had great fun watching Red Heat with my wife. I forgot how funny this film was;) All other titles are waiting in the line:happy::thumbs:

Finaly I have sort of court up . Every time I have gone to read , watch OR post "MUM" being yelled out , text alert phone call , or someone "Lost this have you seen this or that ?" Your stuff you lot remember where you have flaming well put it .

Just change my name, put the mobile in the washer . In the words of Dr Manhatten "LEAVE ME ALONE ".

@Apollon

I :notworthy: to the king of Bubble wrap and fragile stickers . That was BELT AND BRACES Dude :wow: :D.

AWESOME just BEAUTIFUL prize .

@bloodsnake007

10 minates that look on your face just classic . Strange thing is Cowboy looked SO at home ready to be posted out :woot: .

@galareta2332

Much more of your comic strip style I'll need a catheter perminantly :oohyeah: :rofl: :rofl: . Peeing myself so brilliant .

@Asopp
Whoo What a Swap Cheggers whould been more hyper than ever :OMG: .

@Joanie Mason

Think we may need a bigger board never mind a bigger boat :LOL: :D .

@Kuzco

SWEET to have that lot deliverd that Age of Extinction is NICE .

FANTASTC Everyone , just such a genuine generosity and love in this site :drool: :drool: :hilarious: :hilarious: . I LOVE being a part of this :smug: .

Status
Not open for further replies.