Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Still in awe over my prizes from ninja week!! Thank you HDN and everyone involved during ninja week! All the prizes are amazing and ninjas keep posting pics! Love to see everything :)

Damn, how many prizes did you win! You still got my package on the way as well! :D

Congrats again, awesome! :thumbs:

That is one awesome prize @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: and a fantastic video shot by you lovely Wife :) @Apollon what a wonderful and extremely generous item to give away :) and thanks to HDN for the #bestweekever :thumbs: @Apollon do you get those fragile stickers at a big discount? I am guessing yes for the amount you 'bulk buy ' :p

Thanks for sharing the unboxing Franky, I was as excited watching it as you were unwrapping it, BUT, I bet you are a nightmare are at Christmas taking that long to unwrap your pressies ;) just rip the wrapping off damn quick you blooming tease :) :) :) :thumbs:

Ron

@bloodsnake007 Awesome vid man, love it (props to Alyssa) :D

Didn't hear my name though, only heard Dubai, I demand a reshoot :hilarious:

Your face expression with that "10 minutes later" piece of paper cracked me up :rofl: we don't do things half way at la casa de Apollon :p

Enjoy buddy! :happy:

@Apollon @bloodsnake007

10 ****ING MINUTES LATER :wow:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

congrats buddy!

Got mine today as well as my Ninja coins thanks to @apsmith21 @mllNY :thumbs:

#BestWeekEver #NinjaWeek

As always it's pleasure watching Frankies unboxing videos
26998d1337451109-lol-gif-myemoticone_image-gif-lol_lol.gif

Way to go Franky! :D
LOL 10 minute intermission! LOL
Beautiful music server bro, WOW!
Great video too, Thanks the misses and give Cowboy a nice pet for helping out.

Wow! Fares all that bubble wrap dude! LOL
Thanks for that giveaway bro. :)

@bloodsnake007 @Apollon
@Towser @apsmith21 @DADDYCOOL187 @AcIDc0r3 Thanks EVERYONE for the kind and AWESOME words! :thumbs: :woot:

@Apollon This Prize is breathtaking! :drool: Thanks again my friend! :notworthy: Demand a reshoot!? :wacky: :p And what do you mean I didnt mention you on the video, I said, "Apollon you bastard!" :hilarious: LOL! :rofl: You truly have no idea how much I appreciate this! YOU FU**ING ROCK my Ninja Bro! :cool:

Best Week Ever? YES!
HDN, Best Place on the Internet? HELL YEAH!
Apollon, BEST Ninja EVER? F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excited.gif
:thumbs:

@Apollon This Prize is breathtaking! :drool: Thanks again my friend! :notworthy: Demand a reshoot!? :wacky: :p And what do you mean I didnt mention you on the video, I said, "Apollon you bastard!" :hilarious: LOL! :rofl: You truly have no idea how much I appreciate this! YOU FU**ING ROCK my Ninja Bro! :cool:

Best Week Ever? YES!
HDN, Best Place on the Internet? HELL YEAH!
Apollon, BEST Ninja EVER? F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excited.gif
:thumbs:

Hahahaha that's my username :p

Thanks for the kind words buddy, they're truly appreciated. :emb:

@bloodsnake007

Haha! Love that video! Great stuff! :D

You need to be more kind to Cowboy though. Wrapping him in bubblewrap like that! :p :p *Bad bad Franky!* :rofl:

It reminded me of the scene in Bad Boy Bubby (needs to bee seen, if you haven't already! ;) ) where he bubbelwrapped his cat. :whistle::LOL:
LOL! Thanks @spass! :hilarious: Never seen that movie, but dont feel sorry for Cowboy, he's a little A-Hole! :mad: He deserves to be mistreated more than that! o_O :naughty: :D

Here's an old clip for your entertainment :rofl:

:p

@spass Bad Annar! If you report Franky @bloodsnake007 , where will we get our candy fix from? Hmm? Leave him be :p

Besides, looks like Cowboy is into S & M :hilarious:

But but Farès,
54317081.jpg

Nah, you're absolutely right. We need @bloodsnake007 alive and kicking(!), so we're getting our candy packages. It's official, I will not report him! :angel::stop:

Status
Not open for further replies.