Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Awesome man! Glad it found you safely @Bluprint ! Hope you and the fam like chocolate! ;)

ThankUNaughtius.jpg

I got my NinjaWeek'15 "Bad Grampa" steelbook prize Courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus ~~!! Top dude all around! So happy to add this to my EntertainmentStore Exclusives! On top of that.. Naughtius does a Crazy Freebie Giveaway just before Ninja Week and I was able to add Game of Thrones s1 , Vikings s1 & Wizards Digibook to my shelves. I am eternally grateful for this awesome Ninja and the generous spirit he brings to HDN!! I'm now the proud owner of a different family sigil for each of my Game of Thrones seasons!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!!!

NyrvanaGoTs1-4.jpg

Firstly im glad to see everyone has been happy with the prizes they've received :D

Secondly, a HUGE thanks to @Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 for the 'extras' i received with my steelbook delivery this morning....

I do love Star Wars, it was like most, my first step into scifi and will always have a soft spot for it, plus its my first 'collectible' in the house so need to find a safe place outta reach of my 3 rd old boy + 1yr old girl, the little destroyers of everything.

anyway, as this was a NW related thank you i thought i'd post here ;) Thanks again! (will post once i've taken it out the box :p )

IMAG1963.jpg
IMAG1964.jpg
IMAG1967.jpg

Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
This is sooooo incredible. My second price arrived and you guys are so crazy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thank you so much Franky (@bloodsnake007 ) and Matthew (@MGD) for this incredible price. And also for the candy and for Franky to get me the Mocking Jay steelbook and to include it in this package for me. You guys f****ing rock!!!
And also a big big big thanks to Allysa for throwing that dart the way she did :D:D:D:D

And of corse thanks to HDN for hosting this incredible week with all this cool prices, give aways, etc.
HDN f***ing rocks big time :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
#BEST #NINJA #WEEK #EVER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_3067.JPG
IMG_3065.JPG
IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

This is sooooo incredible. My second price arrived and you guys are so crazy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thank you so much Franky (@bloodsnake007 ) and Matthew (@MGD) for this incredible price. And also for the candy and for Franky to get me the Mocking Jay steelbook and to include it in this package for me. You guys f****ing rock!!!
And also a big big big thanks to Allysa for throwing that dart the way she did :D:D:D:D

And of corse thanks to HDN for hosting this incredible week with all this cool prices, give aways, etc.
#BEST #NINJA #WEEK #EVER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 147600 View attachment 147598 View attachment 147599

View attachment 147597
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: I'm glad you finally received your Prize Package! Thanks for the wonderful pics and Enjoy! It was an honor to be a part of this Dual Give-Away with my Ninja Bro @MGD and the Balloon Game was a blast! :) This years Ninja Week will be remembered as one of the GREATEST... EVER! I can't even imagine how EPIC 2016 will be! :OMG:

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that made it possible! :notworthy: @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck @AcIDc0r3 @Naughtius Maximus
You all ARE the ONES that FU**ING ROCK! :cool: The reason why this place is what it IS! Thanks for everything! :drool:

#BEST #NINJA #WEEK #EVER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 147600 View attachment 147598 View attachment 147599

View attachment 147597
Awesome pics! :woot: Congrats again! :thumbs: @claudius181991

Status
Not open for further replies.