The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: September 1st, 2014
Price: £16.99 - £9.99
Link: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-amazing-spider-man-2-(2)
Group Buy: Masterblaster or Naughtius Maximus

Notes: 2D Only, Confirmed to be Embossed
0E53F9A6-A841-4459-991B-960CF7690A71_zpsxc396gas.jpg

Other Artwork:
3A4BAF21-3C19-4EEF-B5FE-978F6A3AC63F_zpscb7xwpac.jpg

E72E651E-A85C-45D7-B4C6-1EA9D9A16308_zpsxynyktwi.jpg

5B577C45-F8E8-4AB5-85E9-0A5BB5CFA285_zpsu3oy2wt8.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,450
Last edited:
According to Virgin Megastore in Dubai, this has both 2D + 3D (Region 2). I've seen HMV exclusives getting sold at Virgin Dubai many times before and since this one is out already I will be getting my copy tomorrow and will post pics here.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
According to Virgin Megastore in Dubai, this has both 2D + 3D (Region 2). I've seen HMV exclusives getting sold at Virgin Dubai many times before and since this one is out already I will be getting my copy tomorrow and will post pics here.

Please do post pics dude, if it includes the 3D i will be very happy :)

Sorry if it's been pointed out already, but don't they usually have the 3D Blu-ray logo on the spine if it includes 3D?

I just don't get the black border.

The black encroaches further in than the actual border for a start (Sony used to have wider borders - the UK Django for starters), but this one has the slimmer border. While the title (I assume) and the eye are embossed, possibly even the webbing, there was no need for a black border at all. It should have been a full image cover, with the middle section debossed as normal and the title, eye and webbing embossed in the sunken area. Not that I think any embossing was required at all.

Very disappointing, but not unexpected.

Cant see no age rating logos on the j-card so no way of knowing for sure if it is the HMV version

The barcode looks like a UK barcode though. Looks promising.

Considering it's out in 1 week you'd think if it included 3D and 4K then HMV would've said something? At the moment we've been told it's only 2D and no 4K (basically, the shittest release in the world).