The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: September 1st, 2014
Price: £16.99 - £9.99
Link: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-amazing-spider-man-2-(2)
Group Buy: Masterblaster or Naughtius Maximus

Notes: 2D Only, Confirmed to be Embossed
0E53F9A6-A841-4459-991B-960CF7690A71_zpsxc396gas.jpg

Other Artwork:
3A4BAF21-3C19-4EEF-B5FE-978F6A3AC63F_zpscb7xwpac.jpg

E72E651E-A85C-45D7-B4C6-1EA9D9A16308_zpsxynyktwi.jpg

5B577C45-F8E8-4AB5-85E9-0A5BB5CFA285_zpsu3oy2wt8.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,448
Last edited:
So this includes 13 deleted scenes. Interesting. I wonder how many extra deleted scenes on the bonus disk versions. Or will they be the same.

i own the Dutch release with comes with the bonus disc and it only contains a 20 minutes during featurette

all the other extra's are on the main disc

Cheers for that. I can possibly live with that and get the 3d disc later down the line. For some reason I thought the bonus disc had some extra deleted scenes. Not sure why I thought that. Is the bonus featurette about the sinister six?

Got the call from HMV that mine's ready to pick up on Monday morning and apparently i'm getting a free poster too ha!
Went into Milton Keynes HMV today to reserve my copy; was told I couldn't pre order (something about the item being in stock now and you can't pre order when it's in store??!?) Managed to get a copy put aside though, even though I was told that they've got loads and loads in stock ready to go out. Was also told of the free poster!! Managed to pre order X-Men DOFP and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes while it was at it at £3 a go...

Went into Milton Keynes HMV today to reserve my copy; was told I couldn't pre order (something about the item being in stock now and you can't pre order when it's in store??!?) Managed to get a copy put aside though, even though I was told that they've got loads and loads in stock ready to go out. Was also told of the free poster!! Managed to pre order X-Men DOFP and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes while it was at it at £3 a go...
Awesome buddy. Hope the poster's decent ha! I'm such a geek!! I have DOFP and DOTPOTA pre-ordered too. Had to pay a fiver for each. Think every HMV has its own rules when it comes to pre-orders ha!

Reactions: Andycadle84
so... the only thing that makes this an HMV exclusive is the HMV sticker?... I would have preferred the ES 1/4 slip.... oh well...

I have the German Steelbook on Pre-Order as it has the bonus disk I will be not getting the HMV steelbook

But at least its good news for Rep of Ireland Customers that its available to buy
The other HMV exclusive steelbooks
I will be picking up X-Men days of future Past HMV Steelbook and possibly Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Be lot easier though if HMV Ireland/Xtra-vision made it possible to Pre-Order online and as Friday is release date in Rep of Ireland for new releases (except Disney new releases they usually are restricted to Monday as in the UK) be nice to be able to get them early

Think I'm going to cancel my order. Not happy about this. Well done HMV!!!
Or if someone can confirm that all bonus content is on the one disc then I can live with that.
The Extras are on the Disc the same as the USA 2D Blu-ray

Audio commentary by writers Alex Kurtzman & Jeff Pinkner and producers Matt Tolmach & Avi Arad
Deleted & alternate scenes with optional audio commentary by director Marc Webb
- Play all (23:01)
- Peter meets his father (5:10)
- Cockpit discovery (1:31)
- Flash forward (1:09)
- Max's mother (1:41)
- Mayhem in the morgue (1:26)
- Missing each other (2:15)
- Peter visits Harry (4:21)
- Oxford acceptance (1:04)
- Is Peter home? (0:49)
- Chasing Gwen (1:48)
- Birth of the Goblin (1:27)
- Felicia sees her boss (0:46)
- Goblin kills Menken (0:30)
"The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-Man 2" documentary
- Play all (103:42)
- Lessons learned: Development and direction (18:59)
- Heart of the city: Shooting in New York (12:34)
- Triple threat: Attack of the villains (20:56)
- A more dangerous world: Transforming Goblin and Electro (10:10)
- Bolt from the blue: Visual effects (17:42)
- Spidey gets his groove back: Music and editing (24:09)
"The Music of Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Director Marc Webb" featurette (8:09)
"It's On Again" music video by Alicia Keys (3:49)

The German release is the same but has one more extra not sure yet what this extra is but from what I have heard its a short extra on a separate Blu-ray disc

Last edited:
I'm getting the German edition too.

I'm not bothered about the 2nd disc of extra(s), but I like to have a DVD to go with the Blu-ray and getting an Amazing Spider-Man 2 with holders for 2 discs rather than 1 is much more appealing. It saves me having to swap over the inside.

If I had my way, all steelbooks would come with 2 slots (or more) regardless of the released disc content (ie: single disc with 2 slots, double disc with 3 slots).