The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: September 1st, 2014
Price: £16.99 - £9.99
Link: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/the-amazing-spider-man-2-(2)
Group Buy: Masterblaster or Naughtius Maximus

Notes: 2D Only, Confirmed to be Embossed
0E53F9A6-A841-4459-991B-960CF7690A71_zpsxc396gas.jpg

Other Artwork:
3A4BAF21-3C19-4EEF-B5FE-978F6A3AC63F_zpscb7xwpac.jpg

E72E651E-A85C-45D7-B4C6-1EA9D9A16308_zpsxynyktwi.jpg

5B577C45-F8E8-4AB5-85E9-0A5BB5CFA285_zpsu3oy2wt8.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,448
Last edited:
got mine, what was usual was I handed them the copy I picked off the shelf and they put it aside and got me a "fresh" one from a box behind the tills. It didnt have the security sticker/tag on it, not that it bothers me as i open my steels.

I will probably frame the poster, still have my captain america free IMAX poster to frame

They did the same with me, I don't understand why though at all! o_O This steel is massively dissappointing considering how awesome the first one is! :facepalm: I wish someone, somewhere would make a better one! (I'm looking at you Blufans! :naughty: )

Picked up mine earlier. I prefer the front in person than when I saw the pictures...but I do prefer the back way more. My HMV had a few copies on the shelves too but not loads. Got the poster but somebody had creased them all so it looks all crumpled. Not too fussed though.
My HMV phoned me 4 times over the weekend to tell me it would be available to pick up today ha! At least they were efficient ;)

picked mine up from HMV in Wimbledon. I pre ordered didnt get a call even though they said they called me. Got the free poster not sure that I need a poster these days lol. They had a few on the shelves. Glad a pre ordered though.

Gutted, picked up my pre order after asking on the phone to hmv if this was a 3D steel and was told it was... Only to get home and notice it said BD and UK on the front but no 3D :(
Why cant the people at my HMV actually look at the front of the steel and check rather than guess and tell me something wrong :angry:

Steel isn't too bad but this is going back first thing tomorrow, will get a 3D one asap!