DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone think the Spidery Cookie sticker is a misprint? It looks like they couldn't decide between Spidey Cookie or Spider Cookie, and just decided to mash the two together and go with Spidery Cookie.

BB's price on their exclusives tends to fluctuate, but the cheaper price generally comes at week of release, unless they put them on 'clearance' or some other sale later on. This one was popular, so I am not sure it will get cheaper than release price, but you never know.....

Yeah, price went back up to $35 on this already..... went to my local one near work and only had 2 left - hard to find on the back of the standee. One had the production error corner chip though.

Watched this over the weekend so I had a good like at the Steel and I must say this is a STUNNING looking steel! Not to mention a jam packed release with all the bonus features/3D/2D and blah blah. And for the best part, the film is pretty kick ass too!

Highly recommended!

Ordered this through a friend in the US and cancelled my inferior HMV release. This is sooo damn slicker with the 3D and unique artwork. The US have certainly redeemed themselves with this great release. Hope Sony keep up the great work for our friends on the other side of the atlantic and hopefully other distributors will follow and recognise the HUGE market in the US.

Reactions: ash333 and Ricker
I received this today and Best Buy packaging does really, really suck. I normally pick up in store, but since they weren't offering in-store pickup at the time, I settled for shipping. Bad idea. The dents aren't too bad, but nonetheless, they are there. No scratches except for the one paint chip that seems to be on all of them.

There are about 4 left at my local BB....man, these things flew off the shelf!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

I didnt think these were selling out until I went to two different BBs (other than the one where I made my original purchase) and there were none to be found. The original store I went to had about 10 left tho. I predict by the the New Year these will be impossible to find in store and going close to double the price on ebay.

Picked up a copy on lunch Friday… got home from work to find that the contingency plan had arrived as well. Really loved the vinyl envelope (sans padding!) and accompanying dents, so that one got exchanged on Saturday. All in all, I'm happy. This is a good looking steel and not too bad a deal considering it includes each 3D/2D + DVD and UV.

I received this today and Best Buy packaging does really, really suck. I normally pick up in store, but since they weren't offering in-store pickup at the time, I settled for shipping. Bad idea. The dents aren't too bad, but nonetheless, they are there. No scratches except for the one paint chip that seems to be on all of them.

I am procrastinating whether to get this as I like the Diff Art Work.. I would not accept a Dinged steelbook , unless I was gonna Open it & watch the Death outta it :scat: that then in the Collectors eyes renders it worthless :ohno: is it region FREE ??

Reactions: charles04245

Probably be best if you sent an email complaining about there packaging. The more complaints the better. I have a shipment of 5 SB's coming in on friday. I'll post pics of the shipment went it arrives.