DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

This was a blind buy for me and though it seems most people dismissed the movie for rubbish, I really enjoyed it as well.

Not sure where you got that pal... I think most people regarded the movie as pretty good with a minority of people that thought it was lame.

I hate math and always have but #'s never lie... the movie had a budget of $230 mil. and its made $752 mil. worldwide.

Nevertheless glad you liked it. I thought this was one kick ass movie.

Not sure where you got that pal... I think most people regarded the movie as pretty good with a minority of people that thought it was lame.

I hate math and always have but #'s never lie... the movie had a budget of $230 mil. and its made $752 mil. worldwide.

Nevertheless glad you liked it. I thought this was one kick ass movie.

Since when does B.O. determine what's a good movie?

Its a bit strange why this is not OOS yet considered this is the 2nd version steelbook with 3d on it plus the taiwan version

Probably because of the price (USD$35), the brief 3 days of reduced pricing of USD$28, and the outstanding embossed and lenticular slipcovers of the 2D and 3D amaray cases. Very likely to stay at this price for a while.

Can anone help me obtain one of these?. Ive seen them on Ebay but the prices on there are beyond my wallet

Probably because of the price (USD$35), the brief 3 days of reduced pricing of USD$28, and the outstanding embossed and lenticular slipcovers of the 2D and 3D amaray cases. Very likely to stay at this price for a while.

I was in Buffalo yesterday and in store this was 27.99 still, or they didn't change the label. It was beside the amaray version. I only saw 1 left but they said there should be 3 more.

Whoa... I need to pay more attention to international releases. Sorry for what I'm sure is a repetitive question, but are the eyes embossed? And is the cityscape reflected in them lenticular or something? Looks like there's a lot of depth there.

This thing is beautiful.

Whoa... I need to pay more attention to international releases. Sorry for what I'm sure is a repetitive question, but are the eyes embossed? And is the cityscape reflected in them lenticular or something? Looks like there's a lot of depth there.

This thing is beautiful.

no embossing or lenticular effect but its still a great looking steelbook

Reactions: Man of Steelbooks