DSC_1264.jpg

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1271a.jpg

Actual pictures of front, back and inside courtesy of ocielz:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is deffo the Best Spidy around !! awsome price & good steel.. what more could you ask for ? and its region Free for me :D

Better Shrink Wrap
Partial slip

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The shrinkwrap job we are getting in the States are the worst I have ever seen. Even the saran wrap that comes on some of the Korea releases is better. EEK!

Found four of these up here in north Carolina. Visiting my bro. There were none down in charleston when I checked the other day. Somehow I resisted making the purchase. $35 is too much for me when I'm not gonna use the 3D. Besides. Bout to buy a new iPad lol gotta prioritize. Does look like a great steel though.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

PS ultraviolet is an auto turn off for me. Don't even get me started on that garbage. Useless.

Found four of these up here in north Carolina. Visiting my bro. There were none down in charleston when I checked the other day. Somehow I resisted making the purchase. $35 is too much for me when I'm not gonna use the 3D. Besides. Bout to buy a new iPad lol gotta prioritize. Does look like a great steel though.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

PS ultraviolet is an auto turn off for me. Don't even get me started on that garbage. Useless.

Finally I've found someone else that hates UV :oohyeah:
I do like the digital copy thou as I can't play blu ray on my MacBook when I'm bored at work :D (Sorry for going off topic)

Stopped in the Sandusky, OH Best Buy today to pick up the MIB3 steel, and was surprised to see that they had 1 copy left of this. I imagine the price point kept it from being snatched up during Black Friday.

Finally I've found someone else that hates UV :oohyeah:
I do like the digital copy thou as I can't play blu ray on my MacBook when I'm bored at work :D (Sorry for going off topic)
What? I can't stand UV and personally do my best to avoid them. If I see the UV sticker I don't buy it.

Stopped in the Sandusky, OH Best Buy today to pick up the MIB3 steel, and was surprised to see that they had 1 copy left of this. I imagine the price point kept it from being snatched up during Black Friday.

This just got released today.

I never use the codes, but why would the sticker make you not want to buy it? Just don't use the code.

Cuz it's a principal. UV suck and shouldn't exist. It's a total rip off. You can never own it and even if you are able to go on the mission of downloading it to your portable device, it still doesn't work properly. I made an exception for this steelie but am very upset its not a digital copy instead.

Well if not many people redeem the codes, wouldn't the studios realize it was a waste of time to print up the crap to go inside the case?

This just got released today.
I figured it would be obvious, but I meant that they had 1 copy left of The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-ray Steelbook when I went in to pick up the Men In Black 3 Blu-ray Steelbook.

Last edited:
There were still about 8 of these at my local store on the shelf. I guess the $35 price is a turn off.