Current MSRP (subject to change): $44.99
Format: Blu-ray Combo (including 3D)
English SKU: 2199071
Bilingual SKU: 2199072

Future Shop links:
English edition
Bilingual edition

As per TheJord:
This will contain the 3D Combo, and should have 4 discs ....

View attachment 10687

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual picture:
Ax768SKCIAE94p9.jpg

01.jpg

Actual SUPERB pictures: (big thanks to Elena)

Last edited by a moderator:
this looks awesome! can't wait for all of the metal cases worldwide to start coming out!
nice exclusive btw.smart to watermark the photos too.believe me,these would've ended up on ebay from a few lurking around...its happened before.

This looks fantastic, glad I've got my order in. :)

Are we sure this is 4 disc? Looks to me like this can only hold 3 discs (2 on the tray, 1 on the hub)

Also, is the back logo embossed? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

This looks fantastic, glad I've got my order in. :)

Are we sure this is 4 disc? Looks to me like this can only hold 3 discs (2 on the tray, 1 on the hub)

Also, is the back logo embossed? It's hard to tell from the pictures.

Maybe they put the 4th disc (usually Digital Copy) in the paper case, could be inside the metal box or outside of it. They done this with The Incredibles :)

Here at HiDefNinja.com, we're the only ones with these hi-rez pictures of this Viva Metal Box release before it is available to you, the Future Shop consumer.

Meaning the pictures are an exclusive, Future Shop has sent them only to us. ;)

Oh,OK thanks. I though this looked alot like the Thai, German, French, korean Australian etc editions lol.

Oh,OK thanks. I though this looked alot like the Thai, German, French, korean Australian etc editions lol.

With the exception that most of them are steelbooks and this one is a Viva Metal Box.

Who knows, maybe steelbook got most of the contracts on the Avengers. :movie:

With the exception that most of them are steelbooks and this one is a Viva Metal Box.

ooooolala, thanks for the info AP. Now I feel all special, that us Canadians get something a little different.

ooooolala, thanks for the info AP. Now I feel all special, that us Canadians get something a little different.

This one confirmed will has embossed cover, the other country release (steelbook) haven't confirm yet are their release will have embossed cover or not.
So if this apparently the one and only release that has embossed cover when all other country have release theirs, then this release will become more special imo
:scat:

Yup, I'm in on the GB from buicuitnoir. Looks really good and I havn't see nt eh movie yet. I can hardly wait!