Current MSRP (subject to change): $44.99
Format: Blu-ray Combo (including 3D)
English SKU: 2199071
Bilingual SKU: 2199072

Future Shop links:
English edition
Bilingual edition

As per TheJord:
This will contain the 3D Combo, and should have 4 discs ....

View attachment 10687

Other arts:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Actual picture:
Ax768SKCIAE94p9.jpg

01.jpg

Actual SUPERB pictures: (big thanks to Elena)

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax people, Future Shop is mass-producing this one. I've ordered 100 copies already, and it was not even the tip of the iceberg ;)

Oh and Future Shop will do a midnight opening for this title (8am in Quebec).

Reactions: Drum18
M2199072.jpg
Bigger, Marc we want BIGGER. ^^
Sorry Pieter, since it was already showed, I didn't want to bring that much attention :p

Relax people, Future Shop is mass-producing this one. I've ordered 100 copies already, and it was not even the tip of the iceberg ;)
Exactly!!! No rush required here! Except for Biscuit and I to fulfill our commitments! :hilarious:

Oh and Future Shop will do a midnight opening for this title (8am in Quebec).
Why can't we have this kind of SPECIAL event once in a while?
Oh wait... to give FS employees a life!!! Quebec is great for understanding that these employees are people too who have families! :scat:
[/rebellionagainstotherprovinces]

Reactions: H11
The cover looks great, matches the teaser movie poster on my wall.

I like this much better than the other Avengers releases that use the final poster art with all the Avengers crowded around (if they in fact wind up using that artwork).

Too be honest, Futureshop is really really early with the Avengers Metalcase info. All the artwork etc up. Must be a popular movie in their eyes.. :D

I think it was because I was bugging them on their forums, to give us some pics. They usually respond, when people starting bugging them for stuff.

Case in point, the Lady and the Tramp Metal Box still hadn't been announced. I got to get on them about that.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Reactions: Horhay
Dang it!!! MUST HAVE IT! gotta post 11 more posts to be eligible for a group buy. Is there one going on right now? I'm trying to see if someone on BR site can help out. But no luck or word of it so far. And it's already on back-order.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hot-diggity-damn.

Just wanted to throw that out there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it!!! MUST HAVE IT! gotta post 11 more posts to be eligible for a group buy. Is there one going on right now? I'm trying to see if someone on blu-ray.com can help out. But no luck or word of it so far. And it's already on back-order.

If anyone here can help, it'll be much appreciated. Thank you.

I use the same name on blu-ray.com and my eBay ID: lahoree

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hot-diggity-damn.

Just wanted to throw that out there :)

Yes, there is a group buy in progress for it right now. :) Don't worry, you still have lots of time.

Hello everyone just making the rounds trying to get my post count up. This is awesome :scat: and I really want one but have no way of getting it… maybe e bay if the price is right.

Reactions: nicorobin
Online orders going well... qtys at the moment:
Regular version: 222 units available for backorder.
Bilingual: 118 units available for backorder.