The Avengers (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Singapore]

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Release date : 29 August 2012
Price : S$59.90. No online pre-order available. Group Buy Link (only available to those who qualify)

01.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of AprilArrow:
Front cover and Front of VMB
Avengersfront.jpg

Front cover and Back of VMB
AvengersFrontandBack.jpg

Inside with disc
AvengersInsidewithDiscs.jpg

Inside without disc
AvengersInside.jpg

Spine
AvengersSpine.jpg

Embossing of slipcover!
AvengersEmbossed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I can guarantee that the one from Indonesia is original and not bootleg if you bought from store called Movie Plus (they never sold bootleg DVD or Bluray). I've started a thread with picture for The Avengers VMB Indonesian release here

Please check it and discuss about Indonesian release there, because this one is for Singapore release

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MK50 and MisterKIKI
EDIT: Ooops, read Elena's response AFTER i posted pictures. Yes it was from MoviePlus and is the Indonesian release.

Front

Trying to convey embossed letters

Back - no barcode or specs. Made me suspect missing cardboard.

Opening confirms Viva Metal case?

Shop Window - I actually reached for it, not realising there was glass.

Store info below. Price was a whopping 599,000 IDR, so roughly £40 or 64 USD. Just got it, because it was already available. Now in two minds about returning, as I am pre-ordering the German steelbook.

http://www.e-xgeneration.com/detail_promo.php?id_ref_menu=3&id_store=54

Only relation to Singapore release is Region and Viva case.

Last edited:
This isnt the singapore release right...Im still expecting a slipcover on the 3d edition so im hoping this plain version isnt it

I'll go over to my regular store tomorrow night to see if they have already gotten their stocks, as they will be release on tuesday. We will find out then, no need to guess. :hilarious:

I'll go over to my regular store tomorrow night to see if they have already gotten their stocks, as they will be release on tuesday. We will find out then, no need to guess. :hilarious:

I think the release day is Wed 29th not Tue?

I just now preordered a 2D version and got the poster and poster holder already. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MK50
I've gotten the poster when they first screen the avengers. Not interested in the poster holder though, any special price on pre-order? My contact told me no need to pre-order as there is no difference if you pre-order or buy it off the shelf when they released.

ive only gt the poster as they say the tube haven arrive when i pre ordered 2 wks back...hope they will give me when the movie arrives this wed =)