The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Who is that guy? I haven't checked yet. All editions will be cancelled for clearly not following rules and will be transitioned to next person who tried to get that edition but was refunded.
I haven't compared every name, but one stood out, Phillip Wilson.
I guess James Hagopian, Séverine Arnaud, and Curtiss Wu can be happy again!

Out $425.l32 lol on this one. HDN will take care of me this time and we will work on other solution that is not paypal for future GB's.

People obviously didnt know and they were still buying more singles and OC's while I was refunding them as the system was again putting them back in stock. Which is why I had to increase the price to a crazy account to stop ppl from purchasing.
I get it, with your experience with PayPal and being out of pocket with those fees, but I’ll be gutted if you drop PayPal as a payment option as I rely heavily on PayPal Credit to able to afford these more expensive OCs.

I haven't compared every name, but one stood out, Phillip Wilson.
I guess James Hagopian, Séverine Arnaud, and Curtiss Wu can be happy again!
One of those you've just mentioned is me! No prizes for guessing which one :). Well, @Aniv if a DL does become available, I'll of course be all ears.

Reactions: Aniv
Right, the more I have in my collection, the less I'm fussed about more, especially when most new stuff sucks.
I'm more excited about a Wild Things release from Arrow, or upcoming Dog Soldiers from Second Sight.
For me it’s the recent Vinegar Syndrome release for Cloak & Dagger. It’s such a cool set and a film I never thought I’d see in 4K.

I get it, with your experience with PayPal and being out of pocket with those fees, but I’ll be gutted if you drop PayPal as a payment option as I rely heavily on PayPal Credit to able to afford these more expensive OCs.
Yeah I understand the frustration, but rather than completely cut out PayPal as a payment option wouldn't it be easier to just go to the thread reply option as many others have been suggesting? That would give HDN more control over how many orders go through.

If paypal is completely cut from being an option, then I def. won't be able to join as many Group Buys.

You guys shouldn't buy these collectors editions by going in debt, it's a hobby first.
Not sure who's going into debt, I get my stuff paid off in a timely manner but Pay Pal helps to get things paid off in multiple ways. Doesn't necessarily mean one has to go into debt using it. ;)

Reactions: Halo500
Not sure who's going into debt, I get my stuff paid off in a timely manner but Pay Pal helps to get things paid off in multiple ways. Doesn't necessarily mean one has to go into debt using it. ;)
You mean it's being used as a feeless grace period on credit cards, if during which you close the balance, no percentage is added?
Still spending money one doesn't have at the time, even if he gets them tomorrow.

Last week I discovered my little dog may have a tumour and he was scheduled for tests today so the Groupbuy was the last thing on my mind.
Although I accept it’s natural to feel disappointed when you want to purchase something please try and keep things in perspective. A lot of worse things going on in the world. If you are getting this upset please try and take a break from the hobby as you are not doing yourself any favours. Remember another great steelbook is waiting round the corner.
Rather than complaining we need to thank the Group Buy hosts as the situation is just as frustrating for them.

I'm fine with whatever decision will be, though i perfer this one than old one.
Could some explain to me what this "old way" of the GBs were like? My first GB here was in 2019, so this older GB method must've before I started lurking around this forum. :giggle:

Could some explain to me what this "old way" of the GBs were like? My first GB here was in 2019, so this older GB method must've before I started lurking around this forum. :giggle:
this is the old school gb system

this is the old school gb system

Oooooohh, so it's a "first come, first serve" type of deal? I can see why people would prefer that over the current method. Was there any particular reason why we have moved on to this method? I've always done GBs with the current method and I have no qualms with it; the situation with this GB was out of @Aniv's hands so I understand his way of trying to damage control the issue.

Reactions: bloandon
Oooooohh, so it's a "first come, first serve" type of deal? I can see why people would prefer that over the current method. Was there any particular reason why we have moved on to this method? I've always done GBs with the current method and I have no qualms with it; the situation with this GB was out of @Aniv's hands so I understand his way of trying to damage control the issue.

Exactly, "fist come, first serve" basis, the old way - the best way - the easiest way :) Works great still over there on other bd forum.