The Batman (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 52) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 24, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on June 24, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $185.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti Check your local timing HERE

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Batman2022_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_FS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_LS_2000x.jpgBatman2022_Overall-Packshot_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
It’s overdone, too long, and I’ve always preferred a more stately Alfred, but I don’t love or hate the movie. Robert Pattinson did a good job, though.
Yeah i agree on everything here. Tho I think Pattinson was only a good Batman, but a bad Bruce Wayne. And I thought he would bring his muscle a-game, but the topless scene was kinda laughable.
Additional the movie has a massive TV series vibe like „Gotham“ imo. Like a veeeery long episode of it.

Wtf are you on about?

Too slow is not being able to order and missing it. Although the system oversold and he didn’t make the cut it’s still not his issue and has a right to be annoyed because a payment was made. So too slow don’t really work here you muppet

You are so strange

It's so wonderfull seeing him pissed and raging while at same time he's pissing into his own bowl. Priceless.
xD

This has already gone very far away out of the topic: The Batman (Manta Lab ed)
@Aniv will proceed with his GBs as he decides, independently on the arguments given here, discussions, pisses, asses etc. It is nonsense to warm so badly this thread up. Please, could we come back to the main topic? It is funnier. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Yeah i agree on everything here. Tho I think Pattinson was only a good Batman, but a bad Bruce Wayne. And I thought he would bring his muscle a-game, but the topless scene was kinda laughable.
Additional the movie has a massive TV series vibe like „Gotham“ imo. Like a veeeery long episode of it.
You know, I hadn’t really thought about it but you make a good point about Bruce Wayne. Not sure that’s so much on Pattinson as it was maybe the director’s vision for the character - to make Alfred more militant and Bruce more scrawny goth-ish.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
It's so wonderfull seeing him pissed and raging while at same time he's pissing into his own bowl. Priceless.
xD
Gosh I reeeeaaaally hope you miss out soon on a lot of things, so I can laugh about such an unsympathetic person like you, too. THAT would be indeed: priceless*.

*would pay for it, tho

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I hadn’t really thought about it but you make a good point about Bruce Wayne. Not sure that’s so much on Pattinson as it was maybe the director’s vision for the character - to make Alfred more militant and Bruce more scrawny goth-ish.
Probably yes, I dont think Pattinson had a lot to do with that, he just did what he was told and looked like the director wanted him to look.. lil emo bruce :D

Reactions: JGCramp
Hey, you try 'partying' all night, and then looking 'sunny' during the day. I remember times when I didn't see sunlight for a month... in Los Angeles!

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Hi All,

I've seen some things didnt go the way many would have liked.

First and foremost ... as we've told GB Hosts in the past that if you are going to host an IN DEMAND title with not a qty available higher then you suspect sales. Then you should alert either @apsmith21 or myself so we can give advice and/or work to fix problems. (problems that many of you have seen in the past)

When we are not alerted or told ... how can we (HDN) even help?
(I host in-demand blufans gbs and dont have these issues)

We actually just recently have instituted a new payment processor in our GB section which may or may not eliminate those problems of oversells. We won't know until the next IN DEMAND group buy. Aniv did not use this processor and you know this because he used paypal. We are working to helping him transition/ try out this new processor especially if its going to eliminate this issue. If that doesnt work then I have a back up plan.

Many of you have already used the new processor if you bought any Best Buy Steels from @apsmith21 lately.

I'm looking to have 10 people help me stress test this however so we can learn this now ... instead of waiting till a live IN DEMAND gb. Let me know if you want to help be one of the 10.

Lastly ... and most importantly ... LETS ALL STOP WITH THE NAMECALLING ... there is no sense in creating negativity even if we miss out on an edition. The Hobby is the People.

Hi All,

First and foremost ... as we've told GB Hosts in the past that if you are going to host an IN DEMAND title with not a qty available higher then you suspect sales. Then you should alert either @apsmith21 or myself so we can give advice and/or work to fix problems. (problems that many of you have seen in the past)

We actually just recently have instituted a new payment processor in our GB section which may or may not eliminate those problems of oversells. We won't know until the next IN DEMAND group buy. Aniv did not use this processor and you know this because he used paypal. We are working to helping him transition/ try out this new processor especially if its going to eliminate this issue. If that doesnt work then I have a back up plan.

Many of you have already used the new processor if you bought any Best Buy Steels from @apsmith21 lately.

I'm looking to have 10 people help me stress test this however so we can learn this now ... instead of waiting till a live IN DEMAND gb. Let me know if you want to help be one of the 10.

Lastly ... and most importantly ... LETS ALL STOP WITH THE NAMECALLING ... there is no sense in creating negativity even if we miss out on an edition. The Hobby is the People.
Happy to help test if needed

Reactions: apsmith21 and Wreck
Hi All,

Yeah, same, I'll give you a hand.

Reactions: apsmith21 and Wreck