The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 492
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive heard mixed opinions on this movie, some say it was terrifying and others said it was just ok. Ill probably rent it first before committing to buy it, plus horror movies just arnt really my fortay these days anymore

It might not be the scariest movie, but it did an awesome job of setting a creepy atmosphere. And the cinematography was beautiful.

I'm not sure I just saw the same movie as everyone else..I found the scares very few and far between. The tension build up was very weak. I like to leave a movie theatre feeling shook up and like I can't possibly watch the movie alone again but with this, I could easily watch it home alone with the lights off. I was disappointed given the reviews :(

Reactions: SaberTooth
Are Liam125 and I the only people on this site who thinks a nice Matte finish is VASTLY SUPERIOR to a glossy finish? I think glossy makes it look too plastic and tacky, Matte feels professional and more classy.

Nope, i prefer a smooth matte finish. Gloss isnt very practical if you open and watch as fingerprints are everywhere even if you handle with care so they look such a mess after watching the movie twice :angry:

It's a good horror movie but I will consider it overrated to be named the scariest. I did not have any jumping scenes at all. I will call the best scary one is
when the mother playing hide and clap with her daughter.
Overall, this movie is a sleeper hit of this summer. ;)

It's a good horror movie but I will consider it overrated to be named the scariest. I did not have any jumping scenes at all. I will call the best scary one is
when the mother playing hide and clap with her daughter.
Overall, this movie is a sleeper hit of this summer. ;)

i think the reason why a lot of people (myself included) are loving this film is primarily because horror movie these days are sub-par to say the least. When one comes a long that can build suspense in the way the conjuring did, it'll be billed as a top tier horror film.

As far as the steel goes, loving the fact the noose will be embossed, excellent idea :LOL:

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
Throughout this thread a lot of ppl seem to have "good movie" confused with "scary horror movie"

:movie:

I'm not sure I just saw the same movie as everyone else..I found the scares very few and far between. The tension build up was very weak. I like to leave a movie theatre feeling shook up and like I can't possibly watch the movie alone again but with this, I could easily watch it home alone with the lights off. I was disappointed given the reviews :(

its official - barrycameron is a wuss lol :hilarious: