The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 492
Last edited by a moderator:
I went to see The Conjuring last night. Not slept since last night, so I ordered this sucker! Scariest movie I have ever seen (and no, I am not a teenager).

the last two films that brought me sleepless nights were "paranormal activity" (i didnt believe the hype in the beginning, but damn, this movie does exactly what was intended) and "martyrs" (had me on the edge of my seat and my face half hidden behind a pillow for the whole length of the film because of all the twists and turns, and the message that comes along at the end was just, erm, "metaphysical").

so, i really want a film to do something to/with me. "the conjuring" sounds exactly like that, given all the postings that claim this to be one of the best horrors in years.

can't wait! :)

Reactions: barrycameron
Seeing this tonight. Wasn't interested to begin with but the reviews have really sold me. Plus the Unlimited card always makes it so easy to see something.

Crap Barry you're scaring me! Is it really that scary?!

the last two films that brought me sleepless nights were "paranormal activity" (i didnt believe the hype in the beginning, but damn, this movie does exactly what was intended) and "martyrs" (had me on the edge of my seat and my face half hidden behind a pillow for the whole length of the film because of all the twists and turns, and the message that comes along at the end was just, erm, "metaphysical").

so, i really want a film to do something to/with me. "the conjuring" sounds exactly like that, given all the postings that claim this to be one of the best horrors in years.

can't wait! :)

Everyone is different, but honestly guys, it was frightening! Not only was the movie scary, the setting, the score, the cinematography was also. Everything.

And to top it off, I feel the song "Sleep Walk - Santo and Johnny" is a haunting song and guess what?? This is in the movie!

Reactions: Bluprint
Just seen this and lived up to my own hype even before all the commercial hype once it was released in US. Movie of the year for me!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Now im happy with my order if you said movie of the year. I havent seen this film but i stick with my order:scat:

Now im happy with my order if you said movie of the year. I havent seen this film but i stick with my order:scat:

You won't regret it!!
Best horror in years!
The cinematography is excellent, kids acting is superb. It's got a sense of dread about it and you can tell how much passion went into it. My only negative point is its ending is very abrupt.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Konflick
I'm sure I would have enjoyed this film/found it a lot scarier if the trailer didn't take the surprise out of all the tense bits. Not good enough to buy IMO.

Probably one of the better horror movies to come out in a long time. Very well made film by the horror king James Wan. Hats dwn to a great script and actors involved who played their part well to make this film as effective as it was. Still waiting for a movie that would give the chills i felt when i first watched the first Evil Dead.