The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 492
Last edited by a moderator:
^^ well apparently there is already a squeal in the works :movie:

...but 100 notes says that it gets watered down enough to get the PG-13 rating they originally wanted

Yup I know about sequel. I was talking about this flick before the media explosion happened.

If Wan is involved in the sequel then doubt he will let them and anyway the studio are very happy with sales so far as they already greenlit the sequel before the movie even hit US theatres so they wont ask to water it down as R rated flick worked and made them lots of cash.

mentioning there's a sequel is already a "SPOILER" i hope people realize this.you are letting people know that the story continues after the ending.

Its not actually a spoiler IMO as your not talking about elements of the story or what happens etc.

The news of sequel was on horror sites before the thing was released in the US so anyone who goes to horror sites will know about it.

Just watched the film.. Really liked it! But the cinema wasn't loud enough so I didn't make me jump much :-( gave me goosebumps a lot though :ohno:

Can't wait to get this on steelbook now!!