The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost all zavvi steelbooks are shipped from Guernsey, so not an explanation there, however, mine finally arrived today, along with The Incredibles (which was shipped on Wednesday), so its all a bit of a mystery, I suspect a misplaced pallet/cage at zavvis goods outward or Royal Mails depot somewhere....

I haven't opened my Crow steelbook yet, so can't say what condition it's in, but I'm sure to report any issues.

I heard Walter the dyslexic hamster has been in charge of despatch this past fortnight :)

On a serious note, I'm sorry to hear of the damaged ones. Mine remains unopened as yet, just like the rest. What I can see looks okay; I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

p.s. Is this definitely the same old disc? Has anyone actually watched it to be sure?

Last edited:
mine came today, glad to own a copy of this film, havent seen it in a very long time.

definition of a cult classic. shame they didnt use their imagination or initiative with the inside, but apart from that, its very welcome

Thought mine was ok like i did sleepy hollow but having seen some of the comments on here i thought i better open it and i have scratches all over the back of it and the corners seemed to be scraped off look like something when you take a sticker off and theres residue left, might be this stretching corners you guys are on about. Anyhow its going back for a refund unfortunately :-( .

Still no delivery yet
10 Days since dispatch and no delivery
I got a parcel from Korea delivered to Ireland in 7 days :LOL:
Zavvi from the UK takes longer :rofl:

I will have to wait till 21 days before I contact Zavvi
I don't like when its delayed as that's more time stuck in transit and more risk of damage happening

Still no delivery yet
10 Days since dispatch and no delivery
I got a parcel from Korea delivered to Ireland in 7 days :LOL:
Zavvi from the UK takes longer :rofl:

I will have to wait till 21 days before I contact Zavvi
I don't like when its delayed as that's more time stuck in transit and more risk of damage happening
Same here.
I had actually completely forgotten about this (as I got sidetracked with my Nova Avengers coming this morning!!) until I was going through my emails and saw the despatch email and I thought 'What's this?, I'm not due anything from Zavvi!!!'

Really should have come today. Don't know where all these copies of The Crow are hiding?! :watch:

Still not receivied, shipped on May 8th. Zavvi told me to wait till May 29th, that's absurd because it's sold out.
Also weird because I'm still waiting to receive two more items shipped on May 8th, and nothing !
But I got 2 steels shipped on May 11th, unbelievable (Gangs of NY, Departed).

I hope these 3 steels are not damaged or lost. Zavvi told me also they will investigate after May 29th, but it's useless, the item is sold out.