The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine today, with glossy removed at the angle.
the movie itself, bad image like an upscaling dvd, and for the audio, only DTS, not even DTS HD. poor edition, very disappointed !!!

Hi all!

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this but just got this steelbook for my birthday today and I cannot get the glue off that they use to attach the card. Any tips?

I'm new to the whole steelbook addiction as only been collecting since Xmas. Loving it! Brilliant site and love the birthday message when I visited here today. Nice touch!

Thanks all for the help I've already had. Awesome site and top contributors!

Marc

Hi all!

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this but just got this steelbook for my birthday today and I cannot get the glue off that they use to attach the card. Any tips?

I'm new to the whole steelbook addiction as only been collecting since Xmas. Loving it! Brilliant site and love the birthday message when I visited here today. Nice touch!

Thanks all for the help I've already had. Awesome site and top contributors!

Marc

Try heating it a little with a hair dryer.

I got my copy and it's full of scratches on the back. Also under the writing Brandon Lee, there is tiny dent that's hard to notice, but bright light reveals it.

I got my copy and it's full of scratches on the back. Also under the writing Brandon Lee, there is tiny dent that's hard to notice, but bright light reveals it.

Ive had no reply from zavvi for 3 days now, ive just used the jcard to cover the back of mine as its driving me nuts lol

OUCH...!!!
IMG_3450_zps86begusn.jpg

IMG_3440_zpsyhzwvasw.jpg

IMG_3442_zpsg1girrvl.jpg

well...this is how we've been delivering our package in Thailand under the wheels not on them ... LOL ...
What the hell!?!? How did they manage to literally drive over your package with a vehicle? They probably delivered it with a smile on their face too. Sad to see that man. Good luck on the replacement

Reactions: goufcustom
="Obi Wan Dandobi, post: 1410940, member: 23484"

I cannot get the glue off that they use to attach the card. Any tips?

dab the residue with the sticky side of sellotape. it will also work by getting the glue on the attached card and dabbing it on the residue, it will collect it all up.

the same happened with mine

OUCH...!!!
IMG_3450_zps86begusn.jpg

IMG_3440_zpsyhzwvasw.jpg

IMG_3442_zpsg1girrvl.jpg

well...this is how we've been delivering our package in Thailand under the wheels not on them ... LOL ...

Holy Heck ! :wow:, So disappointed for you to see that, someone in your postal service must really hate zavvi...

Unfortunately this is sold out, so you'll have to ask for a refund, and i'll bet zavvi after seeing those photos, will STILL only offer a partial 10% refund....:rolleyes:

Reactions: goufcustom