The Custom Lenticular and Art Cards thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all, we added this thread, so you can showcase any customs you have made with lenticulars or other art cards. Please post them here, so our regular Steelbook threads stay focused on the title as released. No trading. Thanks!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.
I used the DVD version, but I wanted the magnet to be full size, so I had to keep the writing on top and bottom, but I don't mind it.

My version is full sized and I managed to lose the corny "Wicked Twisted Fun" line.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

my V For Vendetta lenticular...

ckfd.jpg

baxw.jpg

s246.jpg

g0x7.jpg

3ocu.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Next up is my Independence Day Lenticular....

lmzj.jpg

fzzt.jpg

dgsy.jpg

1kxo.jpg

evtj.jpg

Improved this lackluster steelbook X100 IMHO.

^
Good job. The Avengers one looks exactly like mine.

Thanks GT! And I have you to thank for the Avengers one. I had no idea there was a lenticular out there suitable for this until I saw your amazing version earlier in the thread.

Getting a hold of one from eBay wasn't cheap but having all of the characters on the cover of one of my favourite films makes it totally worth it!

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Yeah those people asking $20 for these cards are nuts. I mean I just won the WiR at auction for $3.25+$2.50 shipping. Only 1 other bidder. I snaked it lol the opening bid was $1 and I guess he put $3 and input $5 lol

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Here is one I made I didn't see posted yet :scat: thx again Geek for showing me the way lol
oQ0Bsb9i_original.jpg

^
Very nice work.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Yeah those people asking $20 for these cards are nuts. I mean I just won the WiR at auction for $3.25+$2.50 shipping. Only 1 other bidder. I snaked it lol the opening bid was $1 and I guess he put $3 and input $5 lol

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Here is one I made I didn't see posted yet :scat: thx again Geek for showing me the way lol
oQ0Bsb9i_original.jpg

I have Despicable Me 2 on my to do list. Only problem is that Zaavi went cheap ass on us and only included the once disc. I'm afraid to customize the inside of the case to hold more discs. :ohno:

Reactions: RMP777
How do you do this ?

Most of mine have been made from various Lenticular slipcovers and a few Disney Reward Lenticular's too. I carefully remove the lenticular from the card slipcover, being sure to remove all the glue too. Then I back the lenticular using 0.5mm Self Adhesive Magnetic Vinyl. Once that's done I use a Stanley Knife to trim it to the size I want and round the corners. Hope this helps.