The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and mind is not ready to spend any time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone
Oh man, I hope that she will recover well very soon. All the best!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: Tompa
The really fun part for anyone who gets a copy this time?

We have to do this two more times.
I was going to suggest to wreck that maybe the guys who get these get an opportunity to have the other 2 or not (and if not which I guess will be a low number if any at all can go to other people) but with so many newbies getting involved or guys who don’t actively add to this forum my sadistic side wants it to be another free for all for both films so some of them can feel the pain of missing a rare item or not having a full collection. Add a trilogy to that and batman as the cherry then f**k me I’ll get the popcorn out for EVERYONE to watch that pain and hell unleash

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and mind is not ready to spend any time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone
I'm sorry that your mother gets so bad. I hope that it does not get worse and that she will soon be completely healthy again.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tompa
If I get one then I get one but in a similar situation as tompa in terms of caring for a terminally ill mother. Lots more important things happening to everyone in the world at present which puts our hobby into perspective. For those still trying my fingers are crossed for you. Thanks wreck for all your efforts over the past 24 hours it’s appreciated