The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to mention that I was able to order a DL a moment ago, so that other people can feel about me the way I've been feeling about a lot of other people today. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Wasn there sth like a rule that you can’t participate in gbs until you’ve posted a specific amount on the topics? I see a lot of ppl here grabbing sth with like 1-10 posts?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I got an email confirmation from PayPal and HiDefNinja, but I don't see the group buy in the "Your group buys" tab.

Did I get it or not? (Sorry one of my first GBs here).

Edit: Nevermind, I see it under "Your purchases"

Wasn there sth like a rule that you can’t participate in gbs until you’ve posted a specific amount on the topics? I see a lot of ppl here grabbing sth with like 1-10 posts?
Someone joined on Wednesday LOL

Howling

Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and my mind is not ready to spend any more time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Was refreshing yesterday like mad and today again for last three hours every couple of seconds, missed 1C again. Having sick mother with covid and pneumonia today so definitely not the right time and mind is not ready to spend any time in front of computer refreshing :( I'm giving up. Good luck everyone
Jesus Christ, sorry to hear that. I wish your mother all the luck in the world mate :(

• Friendly
Reactions: Tompa