The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had both editions in my cart, went to pp and at the end: "oooops item is out of stock":shipped:

I think the old way GB would be better with such releases. At least no paypal mess like the other night and no waiting all day long in front of computer/cellphone for a couple copies in a few hours

Same here and ppl are like: just randomly refreshes and got it xD
I was refreshing every few minutes this morning but then got sidetracked with laundry and some work. Maybe 30 minutes or more went by when my washer alarm went off and so I just thought to refresh on my phone. It must have been right as the latest DL batch went up. Complete luck.

I did put in my time yesterday, though…

So wreck said the DL is different for if you get the OC. I just got the DL alone. When you say these 3 discs, is this for the DL alone?
Yes, the solo DL that you ordered has a 3-disc steelbook. The DL that comes with the one click has a 1-disc steelbook.

So wreck said the DL is different for if you get the OC. I just got the DL alone. When you say these 3 discs, is this for the DL alone?
yes reason being the other discs are in the FS and SL (full slip and single lenti) inside the boxset .... so if ever buying a DL release of any blufans on ebay that is something to be curious of .... ie. someone sells you a sealed DL from inside a boxset it has less discs. obviously weight can tell the truth of what is what if not listed onback as such

Reactions: JGCramp
Think I’m gonna cry! Lol ! Desperate to get this, but it’s part of the game and you win some and lose some. 3rd time I missed it and had it in the PayPal screen 3 times! Lol!!
Maybe if you only posted once every 6 years you would of had a chance.

That’s the message here for active users :coffee::rofl:

wasnt online for a month, came online, saw the GB randomly clicked on it and purchased the OC.. that was easy

Jonathan Frakes Lies GIF by FILMRISE

Jonathan Frakes Beyond Belief GIF by FILMRISE
^ this idiot had a full team behind him telling him when there’s stock and he still f**ked it up each time. Finally after 24 hours. If TBJ can do it, anyone can

Thanks man, got the OC.

I don't know if being logged in to PayPal already actually helps or if it's purely a matter of luck, but that's how I had things set up.

Reactions: GeoRattray