The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #61) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

111.jpg000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the OC BB invoice too. Bit annoying the deadline is before any shots of the TDK OC as well as the BB OC

F**king pricey too after conversion. Not paid yet, keeps getting more expensive on a daily basis, hopefully takes a little dip before September 20th

Reactions: Mararagan
These GB's are getting pricier and pricier. Nothing new. Still owners will get nice money if they decided to sell them.

Got the OC BB invoice too. Bit annoying the deadline is before any shots of the TDK OC as well as the BB OC

F**king pricey too after conversion. Not paid yet, keeps getting more expensive on a daily basis, hopefully takes a little dip before September 20th
Same here. The dollar is so messed up we are getting raped. Hope it gets better by sep 20

Same here. The dollar is so messed up we are getting raped. Hope it gets better by sep 20
I checked last Wednesday when we got the invoice and it came out at £180.06 and a week later (today) it’s already £182.40. 2 weeks prior was £177.98.
TDK cost £159.88 back at the end of March lol. The pound has got so much weaker in the past few months. That’s a £22.52 increase! Disgusting

What’s worse is rises will cost the most by the time we pay and it’s the worst f**king film of the trilogy lol

Thankfully there’s only a few more possible one clicks im interested in from blufans and manta (blufans spideys if they ever happen, manta inception, the suicide squad and matrix). And even that depends on artwork and how much my electricity costs that month. Won’t be able to keep this up much longer that’s for sure.

And if there’s any of these blufans Nolan dark knight slips I don’t like where we haven’t seen the beauty shots then they are getting scalped to recoup some money. Don’t care at this point

Last edited:
I checked last Wednesday when we got the invoice and it came out at £180.06 and a week later (today) it’s already £182.40. 2 weeks prior was £177.98.
TDK cost £159.88 back at the end of March lol. The pound has got so much weaker in the past few months. That’s a £22.52 increase! Disgusting

What’s worse is rises will cost the most by the time we pay and it’s the worst f**king film of the trilogy lol

Thankfully there’s only a few more possible one clicks im interested in from blufans and manta (blufans spideys if they ever happen, manta inception, the suicide squad and matrix). And even that depends on artwork and how much my electricity costs that month. Won’t be able to keep this up much longer that’s for sure.

And if there’s any of these blufans Nolan dark knight slips I don’t like where we haven’t seen the beauty shots then they are getting scalped to recoup some money. Don’t care at this point
Thats why i only go for DLs and not The OCs the dk DL cost me £80 check now and it would cost me £92 that crazy £12 more

Thats why i only go for DLs and not The OCs the dk DL cost me £80 check now and it would cost me £92 that crazy £12 more
Wow! I kinda wish I only went for the DLs but hopefully I’m happy with the rest to justify the cost.

Not if you're @5t33lb0y it's not :rolleyes::naughty:

And don’t forget Mantas Kill Bill!

It’s OK, I can warm myself and light my room from the faint glow in the dark effect off Mantas Inception OC

That sucks, but good for me, keeping money in USD. British releases all much cheaper now. Those £40 CEs were $56 a year ago, now they're $46.
On top of that, in roubles it was over 100 per pound, now 70, a 30% discount. I think all those sanctions are only working against British and European people...

Reactions: Flloydo