The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. ?) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

275194509_4905030216273714_4927130614186274342_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bane WEA for TDKR is fuc*ing bullzeye!
Can't wait what they'll show with OC snd slips artwork. :drool::thanks::thumbs::Snap:

I'm not talking about the characters though... in terms of design they are very consistent. Whilst it would've been cool to also see a villain on Begins, I can understand why they used Batman instead, and I personally have no issues with it. Yes, other labels have used awesome art, but there's literally no consistency between the designs for each film, and that always puts me off when it comes to steels/editions for franchises.

You're seriously on one today though mate... only just signed in about an hour ago and already seen you arguing and getting the hump with a number of folks lol. Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they're "fanboying", which I'm surprised you're even accusing me of since you know I'm always honest and open about my views and have spoken out against some of Manta's stuff in the past - admittedly they are my favourite label, so of course i'm going to want to give constructive criticism if I feel it necessary. Who knows, maybe I'll hate the slips. :ohno:

Anyway, go have a sip of coffee or something, otherwise I'll get Miss Piggy to have a word!

miss piggy muppets GIF

P.S. You choose some of the randomest avatars :LOL:
Okay I’ve taken too long trying to figure this out so you can have screen shots lol

This is my reply final f**king ly

2CAAAFEE-71C7-4756-B930-2298A92727BB.png

161060CD-5DE0-4171-B00F-E38015B851AD.jpeg

The time's passed mate... if you'd stopped messing around and posted your reply earlier then maybe I would've still cared enough to respond properly. :rolleyes:
You’ve heard my voice today. You heard the agony it let out whilst trying to post that f**king message. You heard my pain. You heard me scream

You’ve heard my voice today. You heard the agony it let out whilst trying to post that f**king message. You heard my pain. You heard me scream
And I genuinely died laughing. :giggle:

We should have disagreements more often... it's super entertaining (for me). :naughty:

I think these 3 will look really nice together & the glossy finish with debossed title will be nice. Can't wait to see the Full Slips for these!! :giggle::drool:

Reactions: IRON MAN
I reckon these will be stunning once we see the slip treatment. I love the simplicity and synchronicity across the steels.

I told myself I wouldn’t get anymore from this trilogy, and that I am happy with the mediabooks… but dayummmmmm!

Reactions: apsmith21
The Dark Knight Trilogy All Premiums 2.0.jpg

Quickly lining up all the premium releases, I have to say they are all awesome and look great.
HDzeta has my favorite Batman Begins artwork, but I really like the other two as well. The Batman Begins steels are my favorites in each set.
Manta's The Dark Knight artwork is my favorite, with HDzeta's being second. I like the Blufans artwork a lot, but I think seeing it next to BB and TDKR and how "different" it is compared to those has subconsciously made it my third place.
When it comes to The Dark Knight Rises I like all three artworks but prefer having Bane on the front.
Comparing the full sets, Manta Lab's The Dark Knight Trilogy in my opinion is the only one that looks like a truly matching set and that puts it above the others for me. I like it the most and will definitely go for it :batman:

Last edited: