Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 544
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
This is disappointing in some ways, wouldn't you say? Look at it on the bright side, the value of TDK and BB KR and JP will hold up then...

Glad they have gone with different artwork, the white backgrounds would have looked out of place besides the hmv dark knight rises release.

The cheapest I can see is a Buy It Now that went for 75 pounds.
Is that cheap?

For BB, yes, that's cheap. There was one for $110, but I note it has been taken down by the seller once the new artwork was announced. For TDK JP, you can still get it for $100-120.

No BB or TDK KR non-wurple in sight though....:cool:

I have to laugh at any "collectors" who tried to cash in on Japan books and sold them for a lower price of £60-70 hoping to pick it up £15 on Zavvi. Now they can't get them and will have to re-buy for more than they sold!

I know this may sound harsh but I am a collector for me, not for price of the steelbook. I didn't but Roger Rabbit because although the steelbook was nice, I didn't actually want the film itself. Despite knowing I could sell for more than I could buy.

Money isn't everything, I am just happy I still have the white Japan Batman steelbooks, granted open but I don't plan on selling so it doesn't matter.

I EVEN THROW AWAY THE SLIPS BECAUSE THEY DONT INTEREST ME =) .... my opinion.