Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 545
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to everyone who got the white Japanese steels for cheap on ebay the last few days!!!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

To everyone who threw in the towel and quit collecting because they thought the Japan White Batmans were getting re released. :ass: :p

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I would say that the art is not bogus. That new picture of Batman Begins has not been used before on a steelbook.

Congrats to everyone who got the white Japanese steels for cheap on ebay the last few days!!!

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

To everyone who threw in the towel and quit collecting because they thought the Japan White Batmans were getting re released. :ass: :p

Well it's not like The Dark Knight wasn't cheap before this re-release. Batman Begins was always the expensive one.

C'mon amazon, where's the beef?

I wish Zavvi would put up the correct artwork or not bother, rather frustrating, they do this quite often with other releases as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
can we hope, can we pray....... amazon and zavvi having different artwork :naughty:
im up for any and every different artwork they throw at me, if i love a film i will gladly own all special editions released (shelf space allowing) so one way or another, one day i will own white editions, and i would prefer it not to cost me triple figures to get them

can we hope, can we pray....... amazon and zavvi having different artwork :naughty:
im up for any and every different artwork they throw at me, if i love a film i will gladly own all special editions released (shelf space allowing) so one way or another, one day i will own white editions, and i would prefer it not to cost me triple figures to get them

No don't think so.

Also, they should stop releasing so many different releases of one movie... it's becoming kinda boring now.

No don't think so.

Also, they should stop releasing so many different releases of one movie... it's becoming kinda boring now.

:hilarious: that is true, but at least thay are great movies.
like inception, too many releases, but a great film.
i could write a list of 100 films that should get steelbook releases, just from warners, but i guess they have some forumula to work out what to give 'steel' to.
after all, it is a business, so it has to be about making money firstly.
i have now pre-orderded them all with amazon, at £12.49ish, its a bargain.

well i was hoping for the white art steelbook's for this and begin's but if this is the artwork with joker back artwork and with inside artwork then i'm in has i have the bestbuy version and never was a big fan of the batpod cover and NO inside art.

I like how this is the only forum topic out of the three where the steelbook picture has not been updated to the correct artwork.

Just so we can dream a little longer...