Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 541
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it matte? I saw a YouTube review of all 3 and this especially looked ever bit as glossy as Rises?

So really no reason to get the UK over the US version huh? Same for batman begins?

I know the Burton ones are different but what's the consensus on UK Nolan vs US Nolan?

Sent from the bridge of the Normandy

So really no reason to get the UK over the US version huh? Same for batman begins?

I know the Burton ones are different but what's the consensus on UK Nolan vs US Nolan?

Not really any difference by the looks of it, Best get the Legacy from UK as it has interior artwork. But the Nolans stick with ya US editions if you purchased them already.

Not really any difference by the looks of it, Best get the Legacy from UK as it has interior artwork. But the Nolans stick with ya US editions if you purchased them already.

Awesome, I'm keeping my order for the TKR, batman and robin, batman forever, batman returns and Batman. Taking back just the US burton films . Thanks

Thanks buddy, those slips on the older ones are quite cool. Is Begins really as washed out as it looks?

Begins looks great, inside and back artwork is awesome, the front looks good but the back should have been the front artwork, its not as washed as it looks in the pics but it probably could have been sharper.

Out of the bunch i actually really like TDKR steel, and batman and robin artwork is great even though the movie sucks.

Reactions: j4f
Anyone know if this is being stocked at HMV?

HMV not stocking them has of yet. The member if staff I spoke to said he's seen them on the system but there not on order. But may eventually appear in store like the last steelbooks wave (i guess he was talking about the and fox wave from April which was a few weeks behind the released date in my local HMV).

Today's mini haul. Wanted to compare how the UK versions gathered against the US version. My original choice was to cancel the UK once I'd got the US releases, but I decided to keep the order. Glad I did. The UK version IS the superior steelbook of this set (I think Europe will get the UK version)

UK - Dark Knight vs German 1st Edition
Matte finish but has a sheen to it.

Other comparison shots UK vs German 2nd Edition (Trilogy Boxset)

Last edited by a moderator: