Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 545
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ordered from Wow HD before? Just wondering if their packaging is any good and if they're generally reliable? If so ill cancel my zavvi preorder and go with them instead

My copy of "Heat" shipped from Hong Kong in a jiffy envelope, arrived undamaged but it is a gamble......

I personally will not be using them again. Zavvi have upped there packaging methods considerably and amazon's are in my opinion top notch!

Reactions: trikidicky
Aw I just realised Wow HD used to be CD-WOW back in the day, forgot all their stuff comes from Hong Kong, think I best just stick with Zavvi!

My copy of "Heat" shipped from Hong Kong in a jiffy envelope, arrived undamaged but it is a gamble......

I personally will not be using them again. Zavvi have upped there packaging methods considerably and amazon's are in my opinion top notch!

I went through the same fate as you, I have also been surprised.
(The mine arrived in poor condition : ( )

lmao, really ? a re-issue, a similar one, we have not idea if its the same yet and it drops the 1st edition korea release by almost $120 usd ? :drool:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

imo, the 1st edition will retain some of their value for those who collect the originals and not the re-prints. Either way i think everyone wins a little and looses a little :D

I bet the artwork on this one will slightly change to look more like the digibook with the joker's smile being red because the BB UK release appears to be following that artwork(with batman a mouth being in color). See below

Digis
37A362D7_zps099ba276.jpg

VS UK
10794331-1365438361-361347.jpg

VS Japan
41ZJopJXsEL._AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
I bet the artwork on this one will slightly change to look more like the digibook with the joker's smile being red because the BB UK release appears to be following that artwork

In that case, I would actually prefer these versions over Japanese ones. Gosh I hope you are right. :ohno:

Well I hope these ones have more colour in the artwork, then at least there's is a difference between these and the Japanese ones