Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand these beauty shots, what is what, what goes into what, and how many of what there is. Just one fullslip?

Reactions: Granada
I don't understand these beauty shots, what is what, what goes into what, and how many of what there is. Just one fullslip?
The first image on the previous page shows the Double Lenticular Full Slip, which will be available on its own. The other image shows the Box Set, which will house said DL FS (albeit in a different disc configuration) and most likely two more slips (Full Slip and Lenticular Full Slip, if Blufans stick to their usual approach). For some reason, Blufans are not revealing the other two slips before the shipping phase commences.
The packshot on this page shows all three Box Sets (BE #60, #61, #62) together.

Reactions: Stygian
Oh, that's why I didn't get it, it's 'not all there', they're 'hiding something'.
You all blind buying them then.
This is 'next level'. First some were buying the same stuff 2-4 times, now they're doing it without even seeing them. :spoil:

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
The first image on the previous page shows the Double Lenticular Full Slip, which will be available on its own. The other image shows the Box Set, which will house said DL FS (albeit in a different disc configuration) and most likely two more slips (Full Slip and Lenticular Full Slip, if Blufans stick to their usual approach). For some reason, Blufans are not revealing the other two slips before the shipping phase commences.
The packshot on this page shows all three Box Sets (BE #60, #61, #62) together.

Nobody finding it a little odd they haven't shown any of the other slips? The OC effectively a blind buy? (n)

Well it all looks really good so far, don’t think the other Slips will be a total failure and even if someone wouldn’t like 1 of the slips, you would buy the boxes anyway wouldn’t you? :D

decent? the best of the 3 dl!
it seems you are still dizzy from playing with your latest avengers toys :naughty:
Well that and the TDK DL too.

The bike art is my favourite art so I’m glad it’s a lenti slip

Now hopefully manta put it on a full slip. Then that’s the holy trinity of arts on steel, lenti and full slip (although the steel is matte and metallic urgh)