Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it on my wishlist. I can still see the item there but now it says ' in stores only'. Not sure why they took the whole link down though, as they have had items listed online before that were ' in store only'. I will have to find a way to get to a store as well.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff: Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Anyone else got this email from Target?

"We’re writing to let you know that due to complications with our supplier, your pre-order for The Dark Knight Rises - Only at Target (Blu-ray/DVD) (2012) [Order #XXXXXXXXXX] was cancelled.
We appreciate your excitement for this Target-only item. To make this up to you, we are sending you a free copy to the address on your original order. We expect this to arrive between December 10th and December 17th. While this is later than you expected from your original order, we hope that you enjoy your free copy of The Dark Knight Rises.
Also note that this item will be available in Target stores on December 4th. Again, we apologize and appreciate your patience in this matter.
Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target"

Reactions: ash333
Just got this e-mail from Target:

We’re writing to let you know that due to complications with our supplier, your pre-order for The Dark Knight Rises - Only at Target (Blu-ray/DVD) (2012) [Order #**********] was cancelled.
We appreciate your excitement for this Target-only item. To make this up to you, we are sending you a free copy to the address on your original order. We expect this to arrive between December 10th and December 17th. While this is later than you expected from your original order, we hope that you enjoy your free copy of The Dark Knight Rises.
Also note that this item will be available in Target stores on December 4th. Again, we apologize and appreciate your patience in this matter.
Team Target

Must say, that's pretty cool of them to do that.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Anyone else got this email from Target?

"We’re writing to let you know that due to complications with our supplier, your pre-order for The Dark Knight Rises - Only at Target (Blu-ray/DVD) (2012) [Order #XXXXXXXXXX] was cancelled.
Team Target"

lol, Looks like I was seconds behind you.

Reactions: ash333
I placed +10 orders* for Avengers online and by phone Target system sucks

* all cancelled without notification

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I have a plan in action. My friends will be helping me out as well so I am hoping that I should be able to get all the copies I need for the GB. I have 4 friends who will be hitting up Target as soon as they open at different locations to get at least 4-5 copies each. Hopefully they won't limit to one per customer.

Fingers crossed!

If I have ANY extras, I will post it on my GB forum. I am not cancelling any orders as of yet. Let's see what happens come 4th December.

Reactions: spartan
I have a plan in action. My friends will be helping me out as well so I am hoping that I should be able to get all the copies I need for the GB. I have 4 friends who will be hitting up Target as soon as they open at different locations to get at least 4-5 copies each. Hopefully they won't limit to one per customer.

Fingers crossed!

If I have ANY extras, I will post it on my GB forum. I am not cancelling any orders as of yet. Let's see what happens come 4th December.

Great plan mate. I hope you will succeed. Can't wait to get my hand on this beauty. This must be the best release of TDKR to date. Anyway good luck with hunting

NO!!! The steelbook is the best DKR release to date.

First of all I got two TDKR steelbooks so far French one and uk Hmv one. French one is much better and I dont mind G1 size at all. It is in my top 5 steelbooks this year. Hmv version is OK. Saying that I don't have digibook in hand obviously, but it looks to me like much better version.
Take for example 300 digibook edition and any steelbook edition- enough said. Anyway that is my opinion for now on. Take care mate

Reactions: Ricker
First of all I got two TDKR steelbooks so far French one and uk Hmv one. French one is much better and I dont mind G1 size at all. It is in my top 5 steelbooks this year. Hmv version is OK. Saying that I don't have digibook in hand obviously, but it looks to me like much better version.
Take for example 300 digibook edition and any steelbook edition- enough said. Anyway that is my opinion for now on. Take care mate

I appologize buddy, I forgot that I was posting in the digibook thread. It is an awesome digibook, if you like them.

Reactions: spartan
I also got the email about sending out a free copy?! I assume the free copy they're sending is the actual one that was ordered?! If so, what a way to save the complaints!