Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing reading this, I was on the same situation when my Avengers orders were cancelled, I spent at least 40 to 60 mins at the phone on an international call w/o solution and lots of “sorry about that“, “we understand your situation“, definitive the worst service form a US company.

A miracle we will get this edition locally.

Good luck to all on tuesday!

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2

Quick question for anybody that received the email about the free copy. Are you trusting them to send you the Digi so you are not going to bother picking one up? Just curious

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

UPDATE* I just got the same email for a free copy. Check you email Andy. Maybe bitching does work.:hilarious:

Bitching doesn't work. This email was sent to everyone whose orders got cancelled. All my friends got the same email...let's hope it's the digibook.

Will commence Operation Raid on Tuesday morning.

My buddy who had this on order for me also got the email offering the copy free at the later date.
Result all round I think.
It's defiantly a superb version of the film and to get it for free when I think this is going to be extremely collectable and rare is the best outcome I can think of.

:LOL:

I was looking over this weeks ad, and it reads:

"Limit five of each new release movie per guest, except in NM."

So, if any store tries to limit you to one, show them the ad. Go crazy if you live in New Mexico!

I was looking over this weeks ad, and it reads:

"Limit five of each new release movie per guest, except in NM."

So, if any store tries to limit you to one, show them the ad. Go crazy if you live in New Mexico!

Just curious, do we think this means 5x copies per guest PER visit?

Not sure why kind of limits Target has had in the past.

I know someone went to my local store and cleaned out the 3D Avengers edition early, as it was all sold out on release day by 4pm and that's why I ask...

Did you end up getting the Free replacement email, Andy?

Nothing yet. I've also contacted Target a second time and no response from that either.

A member here has offered to help me. :scat:

Guess I shouldn't be surprised about Target tho - I still have something on order from their black friday sale that hasn't shipped yet. :rolleyes:

Just curious, do we think this means 5x copies per guest PER visit?

Not sure why kind of limits Target has had in the past.

I know someone went to my local store and cleaned out the 3D Avengers edition early, as it was all sold out on release day by 4pm and that's why I ask...

I would take that as 5 copies per guest per visit. If you are allowed to buy up to 5, which the ad says you can, what's stopping someone from going right back in the store, to a different cashier, to buy 5 more? I'm bringing the ad with me in case they try to pull any nonsense.

All stores appeared to only get 40.. My store only got 40 and as did Darzcap's.. I think this will be a very limited release!

idk Target has about 1500 stores. So that would mean 60k print run. Could be more, could be bit less ... but I think its 100% safe to say its over 30k no doubt.

My store had a lot more than 40, they had the standees everywhere, up front near the registers, going down the middle isle, also iin the movie section. They had them on register endcaps as well

idk Target has about 1500 stores. So that would mean 60k print run. Could be more, could be bit less ... but I think its 100% safe to say its over 30k no doubt.

Yea, not a "small" release, but as far as qty per store it is. I am just curious if they will end up putting it back online or no. I don't think there will be any left by weeks end.