Digibook The Dark Knight Rises (Batman/Bane) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release Date: December 4, 2012
Price: $31.99
MOD UPDATE: The cover is apparently lenticular, and the 2 photos below show the images that appear when the cover is rotated.
http://www.target.com/p/the-dark-knight-rises-only-at-target-blu-ray-dvd-2012/-/A-14199527

Lenticular cover with both arts:
tdkr2_US.jpg

tdkr1_US.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to tariqd)
View attachment 21523
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21524/img]
[attach=full]21525[/attach]
[attach=full]21526[/attach]
[attach=full]21527[/attach][/spoiler]

[b]Release trailer:[/b]
[spoiler][media=youtube]OtsDtEkVGrw[/media][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Lord, Im gettin the whole rack! :hilarious:

Only one more week and Target stores will be invaded by Batman fanatics :hilarious::hilarious:

I was very honored to be given a sneak peek at the "rack" in one of my local Target stores' backroom and on quick glance I count maybe 15-20 copies (I was also distracted by the Bourne steelbooks :)). This sucker looks like the real deal. Perhaps other stores may get more but that store won't get more until after release date if they are lucky. Also, it looks like the blu banner is part of the J card from what I can tell.

Adrenaline, any more info to share?

Reactions: Bluprint
I concur with what you observed. The top shelf on the rack only holds maybe 20-30 copies total. I don't know if this is all the total copies, my guess is not, but I won't know for sure until monday night at work.

The "rack" or cardboard 4way will be placed somewhere by the checklanes at your store.

Otherwise It's going to be an expensive Tuesday! Nemo, TDKR, Bourne! Ouch!

I concur with what you observed. The top shelf on the rack only holds maybe 20-30 copies total. I don't know if this is all the total copies, my guess is not, but I won't know for sure until monday night at work.

The "rack" or cardboard 4way will be placed somewhere by the checklanes at your store.

Otherwise It's going to be an expensive Tuesday! Nemo, TDKR, Bourne! Ouch!

Seriously, any word on the price drop? I'm nervous my Target will not have these or sellout. So if I order online and the price drops could I return it to the store or get a price adjustment? :ohno:

Seriously, any word on the price drop? I'm nervous my Target will not have these or sellout. So if I order online and the price drops could I return it to the store or get a price adjustment? :ohno:

Like the post a few above states. 24.99. It "should" show up at that price online soon, or next week. Otherwise you can get an adjustment in store. Unless the employees at that store are not treating people like they should. It's not like that would be an unreasonable request.

Will be in NY for work next week so looking forward to getting this from my buddy who ordered it online for me a while back.
:D
:scat:

Why is Target doing this again? Cancelling is simply idiotic if they want to list the items as available for pre-order.

Last edited: