Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 359
Last edited by a moderator:
With all great new and catalog titles getting UK releases i dont think we would or the average collector will ever need to buy import titles. Well done HMV and Play for representing.

Knew it'd be the same as the German one. Not that I'm complaining though!

Also, it's about time we had an HMV insider... are they signed up here by any chance?

I'm sure there's one tucked away somewhere taking note. We should all remember that there are only 2 UK retailers that do "Exclusive" Steelbooks, a monopoly is never good in any sector. We should all be thankful of any retailer helping to drive the market. I have a feeling that TDKR will be something special.

So recent HMV Exclusive's means what? Massive print runs? Damaged deliveries? No good idea of artwork until it shatters on my doormat?
Luckily the last one might be resolved early if its a worldwide design.

I hope they will forgot this ugly blu-banner and avoid to add ugly UK rating logos
I'm probably going to prefer the Amazon one...:amazon:
91dr_NDg_Vh1_L_AA1500.jpg

Reactions: Ricker
To the guys who keep referring to blu banner....i can almost guarantee there will be no blue banner...just a mock up as always esp no new rlses have that...i mean whens the last UK rls have a blue banner.

Reactions: Frasr
I'll pick up a nice minty fresh one in store (less hassle that way!)

To the guys who keep referring to blu banner....i can almost guarantee there will be no blue banner...just a mock up as always esp no new rlses have that...i mean whens the last UK rls have a blue banner.

Return Of The Living Dead - 4th June 2012 :p