Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:
collectable my ass

Horrible news:

1) same boring & uninspired artwork (google image search TDKR) - HMV too cheap to request something different, hmm?

2) exclusive to the worst steelbook retailer in UK (duh)

3) so high chance it's a basic, 1 disc "no frills" release

4) and also a high chance it will have another insane high print run

:( :ugh: :tear:

Horrible news:

1) same boring & uninspired artwork (google image search TDKR) - HMV too cheap to request something different, hmm?

2) exclusive to the worst steelbook retailer in UK (duh)

3) so high chance it's a basic, 1 disc "no frills" release

4) and also a high chance it will have another insane high print run

:( :ugh: :tear:

Chill out dude. All of us here are hoping it follow Wrath of the Titans & Sherlock Holmes 2.

Yes we already have a thread for that one
That looks like the Dark Knight Rises amazon.de steelbook thread whereas I was referring to the 5 disc trilogy steelbook on amazon.de.

@Alienkidmj12 - the amazon.de item title mentions 5 discs.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if there is really any point in ordering from hmv again, doesn't look like there caring much these days about there customers, who wants to wait a week or more for a busted up steelbook.

I'm wondering if there is really any point in ordering from hmv again, doesn't look like there caring much these days about there customers, who wants to wait a week or more for a busted up steelbook.

Thor, Captain America and Drive spring to mind as all HMV Exclusives that I'm sure you wouldn't mind ordering if you had the chance.

Thor, Captain America and Drive spring to mind as all HMV Exclusives that I'm sure you wouldn't mind ordering if you had the chance.

yeah I didn't mind ordering back when they had their act together but not so much anymore,I suppose if it was a really nice exclusive I would have to but ones like this that amazon de are selling its probably better getting it from there at least u know the packaging is good.