Frasr

Premium Supporter
Triple Play Blu ray / DVD / Digital Copy
Release Date: December 3rd, 2012
Buy Here - £16
TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg

Thanks to hmv insider Asushi:
Asushi said:
Here's the early artwork for the HMV steelbook, should be up online over the weekend to look at and available to pre-order in a while after that, no price or link yet though I'm afraid.
Same artwork as other regions and likely to have a j-card with no printing on the steel.

to put things in perspective for those who live in the UK .... TDKR HMV was 50k

Actual pics thanks to BluSteel2012:
DSC02365.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP_qtUB6bI

Attachments

• TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    TDKR_SB_3D_HMV.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Just checked my email and having said it was deleted they've now dispatched two copies - only I went and bought two in store earlier in the week as they said it was deleted!!

Don't forget, if you ordered Skyfall you can use the 20% off voucher and get it for £12.80. Never had a problem with any of my orders with HMV (and I've ordered more than most people).

Mine says "item deleted - trying to obtain from alternative sources" and of course I used my 20 % discount code to get it.
So now I have to ring them up, cancel the entire order, make sure they revalidate my 20% discount code and then start again.
They are such idiots, they deserve to go out of business (the sooner the better) then a competent store like Amazon or Play can get their "exclusives" . Not having a stock allocation system which counts in real time in 2012 is absolutely criminal and unacceptable.

Hay Noodles not far from me I'm at Chesterfield :D.

Blind buy this one Fantastic finish and artwork

However well dissapointed in the movie felt something was missing dont know what. All the Cast first class especherly Tom Hardy Gary Oldman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt but something was not right watching it.

It could just be me had my socks blown off by a Hobbit :oohyeah:.

Reactions: goufcustom
Just conducted a side by side comparison between the HMV and Best Buy Steelbooks and the HMV wins by a mile. Apart from the paint chips that plague the BB SB, the finish is a very flat matt with little pop. The HMV has a vastly superior paint finish and is what I would describe as a lustre finish with a lot of pop from the rain drops. The BB doesn't even come close.