South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
My first steelbook with a slip was Monsters University. I was hooked after that. I never cared for them I used to throw them away lol. I threw away my Blufans Faceoff slip :( but you live and you learn to appreciate certain things I guess.

ok that's cool i know the editions with slip covers are novas exclusive to them with the stuff that go's with them , but the non exclusive which show the steelbook in it's white glory on one of my first post's on this steelbook when i spotted this i said this non exclusive was available from kimchidvd as well as nova media
We still don't know if this one will be the ONE, and the others might all be the WURPLES!! Just puttin' that out there...
image.jpg

Hi everyone - Many of you have been reaching out to me behind the scenes and I wanted to get you
all an official answer about the status of both the Guardians and TDKR Nova Media group buys.

Nova Media has stated to me that they believe their store problems as seen with Drive are now resolved.
As a result, after the Drive Group Buy, they are going to ask that the members of HiDefNinja.com that
I was going to assist look to source their copies directly from the Nova Media store.

Please pass this message along to any friends or other members that you think might miss this
announcement - unfortunately I cannot reach out to each of you individually - this message
will be cross posted in group buy threads as well.

Thanks all!

Nova Media has stated to me that they believe their store problems as seen with Drive are now resolved.
As a result, after the Drive Group Buy, they are going to ask that the members of HiDefNinja.com that
I was going to assist look to source their copies directly from the Nova Media store.

That's too bad, but thanks for trying Andy. :thumbs:

Does this mean that MasterBlaster's GBs for this and GotG are going to be canceled too?

That's too bad, but thanks for trying Andy. :thumbs:

Does this mean that MasterBlaster's GBs for this and GotG are going to be canceled too?

I can't say - you'll have to ask him about it. :yawn:

I only know what Nova has told me about my hosted group buys. :(

So MB's GB isn't an HDN GB? :confused:

Intresting...

He wasn't involved with this conversation, and he may have some other type of deal worked with them.

And in addition, english is not Nova's first language - so often I might miss something here or there have to go back for clarification.

It was pretty plain, and I've followed up with confirmation, they don't need me hosting group buys for GOTG or TDKR.

Beyond that, they have our funds for Drive, so I expect them to honor that commitment.

He wasn't involved with this conversation, and he may have some other type of deal worked with them.

And in addition, english is not Nova's first language - so often I might miss something here or there have to go back for clarification.

It was pretty plain, and I've follow up with confirmation, they don't need me hosting group buys for GOTG or TDKR.

Beyond that, they have our funds for Drive, so I expect them to honor that commitment.

Thanks for the additional info, Andy. :thumbs:

Sorry for the confusion. I guess I still have some things to learn around here. :emb:

Eventhough I don't plan on going in for this release, it will be interesting to see if indeed Nova's issues have finally been resolved. If not I fear their reputation will suffer. Not enough to stop people spending their money of course but I highly doubt they fancy becoming the Benny Hill of the asian steel market. :D

Eventhough I don't plan on going in for this release, it will be interesting to see if indeed Nova's issues have finally been resolved. If not I fear their reputation will suffer. Not enough to stop people spending their money of course but I highly doubt they fancy becoming the Benny Hill of the asian steel market. :D
They may be in for it. At 500 copies per version...This is gonna go down UGLY!!! :jawdrop:
image.jpg
giphy.gif

My first steelbook with a slip was Monsters University. I was hooked after that. I never cared for them I used to throw them away lol. I threw away my Blufans Faceoff slip :( but you live and you learn to appreciate certain things I guess.
Haha, oh man, that's a life lesson. Funny how tastes change over time. I remember when I {gasp} didn't care about packaging. I've come a long way.

Reactions: Frshcoupe
With their poor server, no way to catch a copy....ridiculous to cancel GB....server crash like with Drive is on the way....